TOPIC DELETED

kulyia

RUK
nodef. not rude. he started it. lol.. kid phrase.

just simply ignore it. you cant do anything about it because thats how he feel. even tho u tried making it funner or watever still he wont have change of heart.. i feel u girl. same here too

mokka

sarNie Adult
Not rude... you didn't do anything to him... he started it...

Just hope even if he hates you as long as he loves your sister than it's what count...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
that's not rude. although i would have to say do think about your sister, how she would feel if you keep her away from your family activities or just stop visiting her. i would say too bad, if he doesn't like your family then why bother to marry someone in your family because he's now a part of your family whether he likes it or not. he knows better than to get involved if he doesn't like the family. he should also know that he can't keep your sister away from your family although she is now their family. Come on a family is a family, no one can break the bond of a family. i wouldn't care because that's his problem, my problem is that a family is a family and i will go visit my sister and have her come visit my family once in a while.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that's not rude. although i would have to say do think about your sister, how she would feel if you keep her away from your family activities or just stop visiting her. i would say too bad, if he doesn't like your family then why bother to marry someone in your family because he's now a part of your family whether he likes it or not. he knows better than to get involved if he doesn't like the family. he should also know that he can't keep your sister away from your family although she is now their family. Come on a family is a family, no one can break the bond of a family. i wouldn't care because that's his problem, my problem is that a family is a family and i will go visit my sister and have her come visit my family once in a while.
Exactly! a family is a family and no one can break the bond of a family.

I, however had this talk with my sister already, that the only reason we are doing what we are doing is to prevent future problems for her husband and her.
And for us not to hang out but once in a while only. :D on the other hand, i still refuse to go visit my sister from now on. Its just not the same no more.
knowing that someone doesn't like you & your there. *i dont want to look like a total dumbass* haha

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Exactly! a family is a family and no one can break the bond of a family.

I, however had this talk with my sister already, that the only reason we are doing what we are doing is to prevent future problems for her husband and her.
And for us not to hang out but once in a while only. :D on the other hand, i still refuse to go visit my sister from now on. Its just not the same no more.
knowing that someone doesn't like you & your there. *i dont want to look like a total dumbass* haha
I understand what you are saying. I would feel the same but I take it that the reason I am even at his place is to visit my sister whether he likes it or not. However, I see where you are going. As long as you're not losing contact/connection with your sister and she understands then both parties are good and on the same page.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
How come your brother in law hate your family so much?? if he doesn't like your family, y he married your sister??
welp too bad, he brought this on himself!!!! He got choice but he decide to come to your family, welp he need to grow up and be like a man!!!!!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
How come your brother in law hate your family so much?? if he doesn't like your family, y he married your sister??
welp too bad, he brought this on himself!!!! He got choice but he decide to come to your family, welp he need to grow up and be like a man!!!!!!!!
i have no idea. im anxious to know too. lol what did my family do to him??? :huh:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't get it, you're families, shouldn't you get along.....
we don't dislike him, its him that dislike us. lol

and yes we do get along, we don't argued or fight. lol

its not as bad as it sounds, it's just.. now that we know he doesn't like
us. If he comes around, it's a different feeling. you know what i mean? haha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
we don't dislike him, its him that dislike us. lol

and yes we do get along, we don't argued or fight. lol

its not as bad as it sounds, it's just.. now that we know he doesn't like
us. If he comes around, it's a different feeling. you know what i mean? haha
Yea, I understand that feeling. My brother in law mother doesn't like me. She bascially doesn't like younger generation. LOL. So whenever they come to our place w/the their mother, I alway try to avoid her. But she is old, so i forgive her. hahahah. But who care, as long as u don't live w/your brother in law, u won't see him everyday.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I understand that feeling. My brother in law mother doesn't like me. She bascially doesn't like younger generation. LOL. So whenever they come to our place w/the their mother, I alway try to avoid her. But she is old, so i forgive her. hahahah. But who care, as long as u don't live w/your brother in law, u won't see him everyday.
very true, lol. but wow, how devastating, ur brother's n law mother doesn't like you? wow. lol