U.S funds to send Hmongs back to Laos

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
when I was reading through that I was suprised too...but I'm thinking it's true, that's why the U.S aren't doing anything to help us and our people who are dying in the jungle of loas... Don't you guys feel betrayed?
remember former secretary of state Condalizza Rice? she even said that the United States don't need anymore Hmong. This is like repeat of the Hitler days..instead we Hmong are getting tortured.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hope this is just an old article mamn....this ain't gonna happen ever...
american love us and we love american...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so today in hmong club, one of the teacher said that Wisconsin senate Steve Kagen is helping the hmong anf talking to Pres. Obama about helping the hmong. I'm so glad to hear this. I hope that Pres. Obama will help our hmong. Screw americans if it wasn't for us, then many of them would have die... It was us hmong people who stood in the front line of the dangerous battles, so they should be more respectful. We shed as many blood during the Vietnam War as the did too, so now they're turning their back on us.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I believe this was back in Clinton's Administration.
i just finished reading the preface section in the book that i had ordered called Tragic Mountains
the repatriation stopped in 1996
thank goodness!
but thousands of Hmongs were forced back to Laos after escaping to Thailand
and the very sad thing was.. the UN and the US was funding it all along...

trexie

sarNie Egg
I am so sick of it. One day when i become rich and powerful i want to help all in needs. I PROMISE IT!