Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I had an elaborate wedding that cost me a pretty gold lol not just pennies. It was small but very elaborate and expensive. When i was going through my divorce, packing up pictures and stuff, i shook my head at my stupidness. My second wedding wasn't so grand, it was a destination wedding and it was just us and a couple of friends. When that end, i just sighed.

Somehow i don't believe that Amie's will be ordinary but then again what is her definition of ordinary? Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Siamdara
Oil and Ter spent quality time together at the beach with their daughter Rena. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
awwww....Oily is such a sweet husband. He seemed to love his family so much.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
That's the thing I love about Chom she's soo out there, very materialistic, and extreme some may not agree with me but it's ok. I don't think she comes off as ignorant. I saw 3Zaap and I think translating it sounds a lot more harsh then how she said it. But anywho thanks for all the pic updates. I cannot wait to see her wedding, we all know it's going to be a big one. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just didn't think it was thoughtful of her to reveal that on the show. She should've just kept it to herself. Of course she didn't mean for it to sound harsh, and it wasn't harsh; it just seemed a little ungrateful. She said that she had to "tam jai" meaning that she had to prepare herself to get over it and accept the fact that Nott will be proposing to her at his sister's annual Christmas dinner party.  She was willing to accept it, but why mention the disappointment if she's truly over it? 

Chomp talks about it at 3:40. She throws a cute tantrum about it not going how she had imagined. It's not harsh, but I'm just thinking what's the point of mentioning that when you're happily engaged?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUF55H4X2SM

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: anny_lovematerialgirl, alibangkok, apitsada, tae_bhurit, lexy_kayeedara, new_narissara2542, iammamp,ohnsri1000,num_krit, hwanjeabjeab/ sanook/ gossipstar

Happening now! Congrats to Chompoo. Here are pictures from her engagement ceremony. He presented Chompoo's family with 108 million baht worth of dowry (3.2 million dollars).

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like a really nice classy engagement-wedding. She looks elegant. I'm glad her dress didn't look overwhelmed. Poo looks really beautiful too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: aimeemorakot, apitsada, davikah, crishorwang, ploychava / sanook/ as tagged
Her wedding is so big, I should've made a separate thread. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the dress even if it's an older style looking. It's very simple and classic yet a sense of elegant. True, it seemed like it's a lakorn set for a very rich Pra'ek. Her husband looks so out there. Anyway, congrat....wedding is such a special day.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Congratulations to Chompoo and her husband. She look very pretty, love the dress on her, very classy.

The wedding is big but compare to other's wedding, from the pictures I feels Chompoo's wedding look very intimate.
I actually like the flower arrangements very much, very fairlyland like, especially hanging strings like flowers.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It looks like a really nice classy engagement-wedding. She looks elegant. I'm glad her dress didn't look overwhelmed. Poo looks really beautiful too.

I didn't realize Poo was in the pics I had to go back to look. I love her dress choice.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Chom. She looks soo gorgeous and her dress, ahhh love. Most knows she's been waiting for this day, thanks for all the updates.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Congratulations to Chompoo and her husband. She look very pretty, love the dress on her, very classy.

The wedding is big but compare to other's wedding, from the pictures I feels Chompoo's wedding look very intimate.
I actually like the flower arrangements very much, very fairlyland like, especially hanging strings like flowers.
I think they're going to have another wedding this weekend. Like a reception with 1000+ guests. This was just the "engagement and water blessing" ceremony.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. This is only their engagement ceremony. It's nothing yet. The big event is their wedding reception which will be on May 10th. If this is already grand to you, wait until you see their reception. Nott's family is hella rich. He gave her 3 BMWs and plots of land with 8 karat+ diamond sets as her dowry.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I know :)
Some other wedding, I mean engagement and water ceremony still does not feel this intimate. With this one it feel really relaxed and lay back.  Well I don't know how the real atmosphere was like, but from the pictures, to me it feels like that.

And yes can not wait to see how grand it's going to be for the receptions... just hope her wedding dresses there not going to be out there like Lidia's was.