Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: annethong
Anne went to visit nong Puma. I'm glad things are still good between her and Peter. His bad work ethics didn't scare her completely away.
\

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So nice of Anne. She must've gone to his place to scold him!! He really needs a scolding! HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook
Luca is so cute! He looks like his dad. They're so lucky. They have one daughter who looks like Paula and one who looks like Edward. Good genes run in their family! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Noon S. and Top's wedding will be on August 23rd. They are expecting to invite 1,000 guests. They are on a budget so it won't be too extravagant. They want to save and spend only on necessary things. The food served will be organic and healthy. The theme will focus on preserving the environment. The groom isn't even planning on buying a new suit. Lol. He said he's wearing the one in his closet. It should be appropriate and fitting. If he has to buy or tailor a new one, he'd have it styled simply so that he can rewear again to another event. I like their thinking. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the best man and actor he is sooo loving and caring for his familly when i see their ig i can feel the family love i really applaud ken for being a good father a good husband and a great actor :thumbsup: he is the best i loved this pic that's why i re posted it again 

cr khun_jun

saobomp

sarNie Adult
very touching of ken/noi! the time you want that special close person by your side. so much been going on with their family. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I know they wanted a boy, but congrats to them on their second bundle of joy, so cute. Baby number 2 looks more like Game, I remember nong Snow looking very much like Mos when she was born, love her smile in the above pic, just like her daddy. :)  :heart:  :heart: 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Though they would have liked to have a boy, they're going to love their girls so much. Especially Mos, guy loves his girls so much, recently when his Snow's pic showed up on stage when he was singing, guy broke down in tears. Melts my heart :)  :heart: 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
more pics to share from P'Mos ig (mospatiparn) + P'Game ig (gamiegamie) They named their baby girl Swan.. How cute Snow + Swan.. Btw does anyone knows if this is just their nicknames??

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
aymieluvsyu637 said:
more pics to share from P'Mos ig (mospatiparn) + P'Game ig (gamiegamie) They named their baby girl Swan.. How cute Snow + Swan.. Btw does anyone knows if this is just their nicknames??

Snow is just her nickname, from what I remember her actual name is Sri Saran Patavekarn (credit to Lyn's blog), so I would assume that Swan is also just a nickname.