Sudsapda 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU8tgKYUMkg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCO64MDxDD8

cr as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya)
How you feel to be a huggable girl?
"Happy ka, one thing that I like the most in the world is "Hug". It's the action that can represent many things. Every hugs of mine has meaning. I have to thank every fanclubs that voted for me. I'm so lucky to have people that love me and support me always. I thank you truly from my heart. I don't know what I have done in the past live to have so many people love me in this life. (Smile). #urassayas credit @kugimiya_urassaya @space4ny for English translation

Hapa & Yaya - Praew Fortune magazine shooting

Praew Fortune magazine

Credit picture owners and credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ขอเชิญร่วมประมูล ต้นโกงกาง ตกแต่งโดย ญาญ่า อุรัสยา กับแนวคิด "Circle of giving" วัฏจักรของการให้ไม่สิ้นสุด ในโครงการ ทุกพื้นที่ที่มีการให้...ไม่สิ้นสุด ครั้งที่2 รายได้ทั้งหมดสมทบทุนช่วยเหลือผู้ป่วยยากไร้ และการก่อสร้างสถาบันการแพทย์จักรีนฤบดินทร์ คณะแพทยศาสตร์ โรงพยาบาลรามาธิบดี มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล ตั้งแต่วันนี้- 15 ธันวาคม 2558 (ปิดประมูล เวลา 24.00 น.) #ทุกพื้นที่มีการให้ไม่สิ้นสุด #คำว่าให้ไม่สิ้นสุด #givingandsharing #ramafoundation #มูลนิธิรามาธิบดีฯ

Fred as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Hi, who wants a shirt yo yo that puts you in on it, hands in the air....# Yoyojelly #yayalovesyoyo #unitedfoods #urassayas

Credit United Foods

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
space4ny #Repost @leeya_ifnt with @repostapp.
・・・
ขอความกรุณาอย่าครอปภาพนี้
หรือภาพอื่นๆ
ให้เหลือเเต่พระกับสีกาญาญ่านะคะ เพราะจะทำให้เป็นภาพที่ไม่เหมาะสม ดูผิดวินัยสงฆ์ อาจเกิดความเข้าใจผิดได้ ใครที่โพสรูปที่มีการตัดแต่งดังกล่าว ขอให้ช่วยลบด้วยคะ (มีผู้ใหญ่เตือนมาค่ะ) ช่วยแชร์ด้วยนะคะ อโหสิค่ะ
Cr. Urassayaclub.com
#nadech #nadechyaya#nadech #nadechyaya ไม่ทันได้คิด
อย่าไปด่าเขานา..เตือนกันดีๆfc.ด้วยกัน
-
Please do not crop this photo or anyonther photos to have only the monk (Nadech) and Yaya. Because it will be inappropriate. It's against the monk rules, and may cause the misunderstanding. For people who already posted such a photo could you please delete it. (Warning by some of the elders). Please share na ka. Forgive

Translated by space4ny