Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Happy girl with lots of presents

Translation by Space4ny

space4ny #Repost @urassayas with @repostapp.
・・・
แค่รอยยิ้มก็ร้าว่ามีความสุขแค่ไหน #lilgirlatheart #myตาเป็นสระอิ #งดฝากร้านนะคะ
-
You can see how happy I am from the smile. #ในหัวใจยังเป็นเด็กผู้หญิงตัวเล็กๆ #my eyes look like Thai vowel (ิ) #noshopplease -
-
Lovely tag #urassayas #NadechYaya

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Translation by ka.ta_love_ny

Yaya celebrated Christmas party with family at Norway
Sweet face main actress Yaya Urassaya returns to celebrate Christmas and new year with her family at Norway.
For Yaya Urassaya, after working for a whole year, when her relaxing time comes, she returned back home to celebrate Christmas and new year with her family in Norway. She also updated the pictures of her happy time all her family members on IG, in order to share to all her FC who are missing her. "Just seeing my smile, you should know how happy I am."
Ahh! Is that the gift that your closest brother "Nadech Kugimiya" sent to you? Seeing you beautiful smile like this, your FC are secretly doubting whether what is the thing inside that box? .........
#urassayas #nadech #nadechyaya #NYinterFC
Cr. @aoikwan15 , dailynews 11h

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Translation by
ka.ta_love_ny

5 Best Koo Jin of the year 2015 of Newsplus.

#nadechyaya #nadech #urassayas #NYinterFC
Cr. @aoikwan15

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

urassayas Happy new year 2016 from Oslo ka thank you to everyone for a great 2015, truly such a great year! Super excited for 2016 สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่คะ ขอบคุณทุกๆคนที่ทำให้2015เป็นปีที่ดีมากๆๆๆนะคะ ❤

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Happy New Year's Party. Again

nisarat_s miss her already พี่ญ่ากลับเมืองไทนแช้ววันนี้ 3h

Credit nisarat_s

Safe flight back to Bangkok ✈✈✈

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
urassayaclubdotcom อรุณสวัสดิ์เช้าวันเสาร์ค่ะทุกคน ยังคงอยู่ในช่วงหยุดยาวพักผ่อนช่วงปีใหม่เนอะ พักผ่อนกันให้เต็มที่ เที่ยวกันให้สุดเหวี่ยง มีความสุขกันให้สุดขั้วเลยค่ะ ส่วนคืนนี้ใครที่พักผ่อนอยู่บ้าน ไม่ได้ไปเที่ยวไหน อย่าลืมติดตามน้องญาญ่ากับความสนุกกันต่อในรายการ Kidzaaa The Audition รอบแบทเทิล เวลา 19.15-20.00 น. ทางช่อง 3 (ออริจินอล), ช่อง 33 และเวลา 20.45 น. ทางช่อง 13 ค่ะ #yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom #kidzaaa #kidzaaatv #kidzaaatheaudition

Credit as tagged