Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Translation by: ka.ta_love_ny Regrann from @urassayas - Poopoo's วันแรกกับการเหยียบหญ้า ตัวสั่นยิกยิกกเลย .
Poopoo's first day of touching the grasses. He trembled!
P.S. Hapa's official nickname is Poopoo!! You are so creative P'Ya!
#urassayas #nadechyaya #NYinterFC

Credit pictures owner

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

tadavarich Many Thanks for @voguethailand @kullawit @sanshai model @urassayas ✨
PURE photobook by TADA VARICH,
Unseen Art of Beauties, Special Charity Project. Coming soon!!! 2d

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

The people in my (small) circle? Those who make me feel blessed; not stressed. ✌ Credit janekasemsarn

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit maewt

Credit urassaya.fanpage Updates alert

#kluencheewit might airing on May this year! finally we know how long it takes.

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Credit MaybelineThailand

ญาญ่าท้าเพื่อนทดสอบแป้งเมย์เบลลีน Clear Smooth All in One กับแป้งมโน งานนี้หมัดแลกหมัด
http://youtu.be/4U8ervp5a_Y

ญาญ่า บอกลาแป้งมโน เลือกใหม่ เทใจให้แป้งเคลียร์ สมูท ออล อิน วัน
Maybellinethailand

http://youtu.be/Fvz7evQAW9k

Step

Mrs James Ma
10 Thai celebs with highest IG followers
1 Aum P
2 Chompoo
3 Boy Pakorn
4 Mai Davika
5 Woonsen
6 Ploy Cherman
7 Margie
8 Kim
9 Yaya
10 Mario

cr to owners

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
saraokenim said:
Hi everyone, I just saw a pic on Yaya's IG with James Ma she use the hashtag #fittings does anyone know of a project she is doing with him?
Thank you in advance 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBcfLVivgj6/?taken-by=urassayas

Just saw the IG too. I'm so excited as well. I'm not sure what are they doing, but seems they have meeting with luxury brands dealer and P Pop.
And Yaya tag #Fitting in her IG.
Maybe they will have fashion event or be ambassador ? 
Hope someone can come with better explanation haha. I'm very curious because I've been desperate to see Yaya and James Ma work together.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
ayoepan said:

Just saw the IG too. I'm so excited as well. I'm not sure what are they doing, but seems they have meeting with luxury brands dealer and P Pop.
And Yaya tag #Fitting in her IG.
Maybe they will have fashion event or be ambassador ? 
Hope someone can come with better explanation haha. I'm very curious because I've been desperate to see Yaya and James Ma work together.

Thanks for your response I hope we can get more information soon. But I'm exited to see what they are going to do. A couple of days ago Yaya also posted a pic saying that she was ding something new and different :)

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
saraokenim said:
Thanks for your response I hope we can get more information soon. But I'm exited to see what they are going to do. A couple of days ago Yaya also posted a pic saying that she was ding something new and different :)

Aarshar said fitting for an event. Maybe you saw it already on IG :p

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
TVC Yum Yum Me Plus

http://youtu.be/Yn3srlsBDYs

urassayas Happy Chinese New Year 2016 na ka! ขอให้ทุกๆท่านมีความสุขมากๆสุขภาพแข็งแรง เฮงๆๆ รวยๆๆๆ นะคะ

sompomelo แม่ปลา&ญาญ่า น่ารักเสมอเลย ดีใจที่ได้เจอนะคะ❤
Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

nadiakaaa คุณแม่ใจกล้าถ่ายรูปประกบพี่ญาญ่า มีคนเขินหนักมาก1คนด้วย ทายซิใครเอ่ย #noppamongkol #calistaboutique @calistaboutique

nadiakaaa เขินหนักมากจีจี ทำลายข้าวของทั้งร้าน เขินรุนแรง #noppamongkol #yaya #calistaboutique @calistaboutique

urassayas #sweaterweather ✌
Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

The new season has arrived! พบกับนิยามความมีเสน่ห์และโรแมนติกของฤดูร้อนนี้พร้อมกับ MYNX Girl คนใหม่ที่ตอบโจทย์ความสดใส เซ็กซี่ ขี้เล่น ด้วยบุคลิกที่ไม่เหมือนใคร ใน MISTY MYNX SPRING/SUMMER 2016 #MistyMynxSS16 #FeelingMynx #YayaIsMynx

tadavarich

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Madonna's concert in Bangkok on 10/2/2016

Credit keaw_jung

On 11/2/2016 Channel 3 Runway introduce upcoming drama for year 2016

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

urassayas Thank you #chanelthailand #charlotteolympia #beautygems na ka loved the total look today for #คลื่นชีวิต @kttob ⭐ : @bluezuriphoto

LLSB

Translation by:
ka.ta_love_ny Everyone, this is Leh Lab Salab Rang! being a lady, how come you dare to kiss the guy like this?? Hahaha
This girl must love you so much, P'Ya!!! Oooppsss! I mean Khun Ramin!!
#nadech #nadechyaya #nyinterfc
Cr. #urassayas 1d

Credit as tagged