Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
:yes: yup, she can be sexy without trying.

I was about to upload the photo from urassayaclubdotcom. good looking girl. so young and pretty. :heart:  :heart:

Don't know how they do it. It looks so natural. But I am sure she is keeping her long hair.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I think out of all the guys ya has ever worked with besides Na, Mike is the one I find that she's really comfortable with, maybe because she's close friends with his lil sister.

Longsighted, I enjoy listening to them sing this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvx_pmxvtEU
cr: urassayasubteam yaya

Like the beat of this song, I think they were singing in front of the Princess (from memory)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycg1KXfwwfI
cr: pastelbeads NY

dariey

sarNie Adult
yup,agree loveyaya.the short hair look natural on her.remind me of vill and bie lakorn. ^_^

talk about the hair i seriously like when she didn't have totally straight hair and didn't tucked her hair behind the ears all time and just let it freely near her cheek just like the pic you share bubbles.i just feel she look kind of better that way in my eyes.

talk about mike i don't know in which way i should look at him now but put the personal life aside i do enjoy yaya's work or friendship with mike.she do look comfortable,if only they have more cover or bts of their performance training i might fangirling over them much longer.. :lol: like the last part of the performance,they were playful and look really enjoy while performing.personally i don't mind to see her work in any way with him again.

now i'm looking forward for ya as stewardess.can't wait for the pic..

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yeah i love ya's hair like that too. I would love a new hairstyle for her movie, so curious to know who this mysterious guy is lol

I dont really follow mike offscreen, so i dont really mind him, i js super heart his baby, one of the most adorable and happiest baby i've seen. I do like ya and mike's playfulness together, and dont mind any sort of work they have together too. He is quite a decent actor, did like his character in rak boon (i think it's a drama you might like too darie- very little romance)

Ya as a stewardness is exciting, airways usually have nice uniforms hehhe, just need to gain some weight, and she could be one of the prettiest stewardness out there heheh

dariey

sarNie Adult
hope we get news about her movie soon.

maxwell got spoil with everyone around him coz of his cuteness..i'll try to watch RB if i have time.too busy with kdrama right now..:D

fastbeam being funny and cute..^_^
cr fastbeam
 ​

this interesting.can we have yaya as twin in future..
cr chaeelf
 ​
old pic.share again coz it beautiful
cr by@family

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I like all the songs Yaya sung in the concert. Tick Tock also good. Thanks to urassayasubteam yaya for the translation of the songs.

I  like the twin picture by cr chaeelf above. Maybe a good and a bad twin story?

Really, I don't mind her with Mike or Golf. Either one looks good with her. I am not v selective. Anything with Yaya, I will watch. :woot:

NNS is going to be done soon and she will be leaving to film the movie. Then there is her graduation in Feb 2015 and her starting new term for her master.  One busy lady.

Last year, Bangkok Airways bring Yaya to Maldives. Hope this year, she get to go somewhere with them again. Somewhere new and somewhere she would love to go.

dariey

sarNie Adult
i forgot about her graduation and now she going to start her master?!..WOW
i like yaya's dedication on prioritize knowledge first.remind me of people claim she have less lakorn coz she give her priority for events where else she fulfilling her education need first..-_-

so many beautiful and cute photos of yaya during her maldives trip with bangkok airways previously.if they really going another place i'll anticipate for another set of beautiful photo..hahaa

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Hi,

I just saw picture of urassayadotcom on ig, I am wondering why yaya got the haircut and her clothes with the word "revolution".

urassayadotcom is the offical IG account of yaya's fanclub in thai. So, there must be some special reasons for it to update this picture. Very curious about it. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
From the translation it said that yaya's short hair pic are for the new cover page of urassayaclub.i will just wait for the it..^_^

ya's full schedule yesterday,from filming in day and event at night.i wish there was a pic from lastnight event where yaya didn't tuck her hair coz she has gorgeous hair style last night..>_<

some are old some are new pic.i like when people show their appreciation or adoreness about her..yaya being a spy today..:D

cr maekanitta,benjaminsirirat,toptap_jirakit(from love sick the series) & ballkrab.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Holidays and rest does wonders to people! Ya looks so fresh and very womanly in the recent event!

I always love ya's hair in a bun also, Mayumi's bun looked goregous in the ending scene of RFTD. Actually, i thought Ya looked really natural and beautiful as Darunee, with minimal makeup. I remember P'Fia commenting how pretty ya looked in this scene too.

cr: anyama

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Any idea of wat P'Ja said in the caption darie?

I love the natural look, that is prob why i love any lakorns/dramas involving or exploring with nature, such a beauty. This is prob another reason why i adore naya, that at such a young age, they are wiling to be farm lakorns even knowing these types of genres dont gather much ratings and audiences. I dunno why but i js adore actors/actresses who takes on these roles, good role model for the younger generations to appreciate the land and its significance <3

dariey

sarNie Adult
i don't know the exact translation just brief about yaya's visit for new year but definitely there something fin about naya.i believe vimalee or bubba will translate at rftd thread later.^_^

we definitely have same taste in natural thing that is why tnnkk is our fav.sometimes i just hoping people will open up about this genre together with the moral they provide but people are too focus on the romance and the so called chemistry to ignore the more important what lakorn can/suppose to give.ok now i sound like ranting..hahaa.that is why i don't like drama which totally focus on romance without other main plot,too fairy tale to me.since we talk about thai et that just the way it is and people like it that way.

dariey

sarNie Adult
yaya with babies from lays team.
cr thamaschumpani,a_ann_nn,onlyoneonlyy pantip shared by smigally​
 ​
 ​
Enjoy read everyone happy and appreciate comment to yaya from Laurier event.
cr imyui_ka,bambunnyym,nu_neww,packardkeaw,seventeenthailand shared bywithloveurassayas​
 ​
 ​
with khun da,hayden and joshua.
shared by thayanid_lek​