Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Translations to love's post by our beautiful space4ny

Definately both naya are good examples to the younger generations. For someone who is older than them i even look up to them, to their good work ethics, hardworking, beautiful personalities and talent. And as a buddhist, their respect for the religion and buddha makes me so happy and proud to see them represent buddhism in their best possible way esp to the younger generations. They make me appreciate and love thailand and its culture (though rape and unnecessary abuse in lakorns is something i cant get my head around). Without naya i dont think i would know and adore thalaind as much as i do today.

dariey

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Definately both naya are good examples to the younger generations. For someone who is older than them i even look up to them, to their good work ethics, hardworking, beautiful personalities and talent. And as a buddhist, their respect for the religion and buddha makes me so happy and proud to see them represent buddhism in their best possible way esp to the younger generations. They make me appreciate and love thailand and its culture (though rape and unnecessary abuse in lakorns is something i cant get my head around). Without naya i dont think i would know and adore thalaind as much as i do today.

could not agree more especially the bold one.that kind of thing will never get me interest.i just respect my own kind too much to enjoy something like that..haha

i know ya the actress but her personality just beat her acting talent to make me really adore her.even her acting might not be as good as others and of course i want to see her to improve through the time but good personality will always stay longest for me to be a fan.hope she will always stay like that forever.

Add the link for the news: http://news.sanook.com/1763269/

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
And only in lakorns where the main lead (in which we're suppose to fall in love with) does the raping and abuse. It scares me that some of the audiences esp younger generations find it disappointing that rape is slowly dying in lakorns *shakes head*.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Well one can be a good actress with sucks for personality. Or one can be not a good actress but a good personality. Which would you prefer? Usually, we can't have both. In her case, can only hope that she will keep improving on her skills.

Credit as tagged. Run for charity on 22/3/2015

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Acting abilities can always improve with experience but one's personalities tend to remain consistent without much drastic change. With that said, it's ya's acting that i liked first which lead me wanting to know more abt her offscreen. From Nuch to mayumi, i can see the maturity and improvement in ya's acting, of course, she's not the best out there, but she has the ability to make me believe in her characters, even the rare actresses out there who can make me cry in some of the emotional scenes. This is coming from someone who have watched so many dramas, witnessed so many good/bad acting, and is becoming very picky and selective in what i watch lol

I still cant believe that ya actually met and worked with michelle, she looks so good for a 60yr old. I recently rewatched heaven's retribution (one of my fav chinese drama) which was made almost like 20yrs ago, but she still looks the same :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Seriously guys, i still cant believe that woman is in her late fifties Wth she looks barely in her thirties.

I'm waiting for Yaya-Margie event, it has been so long since I've last seen the two of them together! When is it scheduled again?

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Michelle keeps herself well, that's why she still looks young, doesn't look her age. She and Damian Lau was Best Onscreen couple. Too bad they didn't end up together as real life couple. She won several awards and famous for playing the wuxia type of drama.

I think at the end of the day, we share same interest in this Thai girl, that will do.

News on the Brands TVC

Now at more than 400K views. Must be good.

Yaya today.

Tomorrow 16/3/2015 Shokubutsu Fan Foam Party.

dariey

sarNie Adult
her collaboration with michelle yim seem well receive.glad to hear it.now waiting for the official tvc to be out..

i bet everyone miss to see margie ya too ,queenyeon.i'm one of those who long for their sis-romance..haha.not sure if anyone have answer yet but the event will be held on 22 march.

so many beauttiful pic from this event.can't choose which one my fav but this definitely 1 of those..cr smoothmuffin.
oh my preuk and reung.missing this 2 people in one screen..

cr suwimonbreeze​