Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Love the last pic! Love my girl for her simplicity and manly personality, not afraid of what is deemed dirty at all, rak tee soot

I wonder who she is?

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Your last picture- IG pueng_pepu
(It stated that she is Freelance Assistant Photographer) no idea what is job there.

Today TVC shoots for Prettylens. New Presenter.

For Ponds

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Upcoming event with Lays Thailand on 31 July at Tesco Lotus Sukaphiban

Who is the Big Boss of the red water gang?
Translated by ka.ta_love_ny

Pictures credit as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks love, i know i can always count on u for the updates when im busy *blowing kisses*

Dao reung was hilarious, i wish someone would sub it, but i think that channel only uploaded what was subbed by viki before, and it was only subbed up to ep1, they didnt finish it :(

And yeah another lays thing, love lays!!

With P'anns son

Such a talented fan arthurthao

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Uplifted from IG: jirassaya_jyclub @urassayas ญ่ามีบุญมาบอกคะญ่าอยากเชิญชวนทุกๆท่านมาร่วมมอบโอกาสทางการศึกษากับญาญ่าอีกครั้งค่ะ โดยการสร้างอาคารอเนกประสงค์ให้กับน้องๆที่โรงเรียนบ้านแม่ลิด จังหวัดแม่ฮ่องสอน ชื่อบัญชี น.ส.อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ เพื่อสร้างอาคารอเนกประสงค์ โรงเรียนบ้านแม่ลิด เลขที่บัญชี 001-1-64814-2
ญ่าขอเริ่มต้นเปิดยอดบุญ 100,000 บาท มาร่วมทำบุญกันนะคะ
Hi everyone, just wanted to share some new info on our Baan Mae Lid project. With the increasing amount of students from neighboring villages within the mountains where the school is situated and the limited amount of learning space, we would like to invite you to help us build a chance for all kids who seek education at Baan Mae Lid. All donated money will be used to build a new recreational building ยิ้ม for all who wish to donate all details are stated above

#urassayas #urassaya #yayaurassaya #banmaelid 14h

Picture credit as tagged