Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ญาญ่า อุรัสยา สลัดภาพสาวแบ๊ว สวมลุคสาวเปรี้ยว เผ็ด ดุ !

ญาญ่า อุรัสยา พลิกบทบาทจากสาวแบ๊วลุคใส ๆ สวมบทสาวเปรี้ยว เผ็ด แซ่บเว่อร์ ในละคร คลื่นชีวิต เห็นแล้วอึ้งไปเลย !

ใกล้เข้ามาแล้ว สำหรับละครเรื่อง คลื่นชีวิต ของผู้จัด ดา หทัยรัตน์ ทางช่อง 3 ที่ได้พระเอกของเรื่องเป็นหนุ่ม หมาก ปริญ มาประกบคู่กับนักแสดงสาวสุดแบ๊ว ญาญ่า อุรัสยา ซึ่งได้มีการปล่อยภาพบางฉากในละครออกมาเป็นน้ำจิ้มเรียกน้ำย่อยแฟนคลับอยู่เป็นระยะ ๆ หลังจากก่อนหน้านี้ได้มีภาพของสาวญาญ่า ในลุคสุดเซ็กซี่ออกมาให้แฟนคลับร้องว้าวกันมาแล้ว [อ่าน : ญาญ่า อุรัสยา เผยโฉมในลุคสวยเผ็ด แซ่บสะเด็ดพริก 10 เม็ด ในละคร คลื่นชีวิต คลิก]

To read full: http://women.kapook.com/view125381.html#sthash.gDXzcb9V.dpuf
From kapook

In case you can read Thai @bubbles8

Please ignore if you can't.

YayaFan

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! New fan and new to this thread. :) Love Yaya.

Thanks for sharing all the pics and info. I quickly scanned 34 pages. :)) When did Yaya go to Europe? I was in Italy, Spain and France the week of July 1st and can't help but think that I might have been in the same areas as her when she was there. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Welcome yayafan. I think she went to europe (spain and greece) 2-3weeks ago. There's always a nxt time kek

The fringe is back

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Welcome to the thread, YayaFan

Yaya went to Europe 4 weeks ago. That's from her first post from Spain (from her IG) she went from Spain to France, Italy and Greece.

Today's event- Lays

Pictures credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Translated by IG ka.ta_love_ny. Thank you.

ka.ta_love_ny Based on this conversation, fan club asked Ch3 admin about how many drama Nadech will have in the near future. CH 3 answered that he will have 2 dramas, "Leh lab salab rang" and "Plik Fah".
Then another FC asked whether it is true that NY will work together in Plik Fah of Meta &Mohaniyum production. Ch3 admin answered that P Nok (producer) already asked for schedule for this drama (and also schedule of NY too, I guess).
#nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya
Cr.jaideemakna
Cr.on pic 7min

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I hope it's js an action movie, that way they will have time to accept more lakorns with other ppl to please their individual and neutral fans, im so worried for them with the amount of backlash that they're gona get with this news ;(

Hope u see her beautiful beaming smile, always!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

I think they will get plenty of bashes and criticism coming their way soon enough. Most of their fans would like them to act with someone else and not the same person. Both are ch3 dramas not movie.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
loveyaya7 said:

I think they will get plenty of bashes and criticism coming their way soon enough. Most of their fans would like them to act with someone else and not the same person. Both are ch3 dramas not movie.
Yes I also fear this and preparing myself for the hash comments coming their way. Personally I never get sick of these two but I can also see other people point of view. Thats why I wished they would just do 1 lakorn at a time together. Then again it's not their fault since it is requested by the producers.