Urassaya Sperbund

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anne, Kim, JMa, Jennifer, P'Noom went to surprise Yaya  :)
Kim posted this 'Congratulations to my best friend ever! I'm so proud of u! U know how much i love u poops'

cr noom

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW Kim, JMa went at 5:30 am to see Yaya :spin: so sweet of them :)
Yaya posted these pics.

Thank you for making me teary eyed :) 5.30 in the morning! เพื่อนที่อยู่เขียงข้างตลอด ไอ เลิฟ ยู ดู้ด p gie you were there spiritually in my heart hehe love u girls

Even though u had work today u still came to see me at 5.30 in the morning! I appreciate it so much thank u my dearest James

fresh

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Yaya for her graduation from Chula!!! So proud of her :graduate: :graduate:
:cheer: :cheer: :party: :party: :party: :party: :cheer: :cheer:

Yaya recieved her certificate:  https://instagram.com/p/8lYvBbmlSg/

Thanks for all translations from IG @ka.ta_love_ny:
https://instagram.com/p/8lXnknkv42/
J: did P'Nadech send any message to you?
Y: yes he did! Because today I woke at 2:30 am. .
J: what did he say?
Y: he is the first person who said congratulations to me! ... He said "Congrate Fresh graduate!"

From @polyplus_jad_hai:  Congratulations our fresh graduate! Your body didn't go, but you already sent your heart there, right P' ???

From @_champion9:    Beautiful! Adorable! Smart! Very good manner! Smart! Beautiful! Adorable! She is perfect in everything! ☺ Especially, she has very nice people by her side too! Including her fanclub, family, and... #congratulations #yaya

ka.ta_love_ny Already graduated, so be ready to have boyfriend! Yaya can spend more time with her Kalayanamit "Nadech"
Finished!!! Main actress Yaya Urassaya Sperbund has received the bachelor certificate from Her Majesty, after finishing her study in bachelor degree of Literature from Chulalongkorn University in the major of Language and Culture (International Study). Although Nadech couldn't come to join her ceremony, but he has congratulated her since yesterday and he has sent congrate message as the very first person. We asked her that after graduation, can you have boyfriend? Yaya said "no one banned me kha! If you ask if I wait till graduate Master degree, oyyy! I won't do that! I'll be too old! My mom never banned me from having boyfriend, but she usually warned me if I have enough time to have boyfriend or not." Would you reveal your relationship? "I don't know kha! We both already graduated, so we have more time (for each other). We keep being good Kalayanamit for each other like this ka!" .
P.S. She didn't reveal! But she also didn't say no!!!! Wowowowowow!!!! I'm flying!!!!!
#nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya
Cr. thairath    http://www.thairath..../content/530930

Translation from @Space4ny. Thanks ka
"Yaya Urassaya" glad finished bachelor degree from Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University. Reveal she got B+ almost got honour degree. Very proud of herself for did her best with her study because she was working and studying at the same time. Aiming to continue study master degree. Confirm she is not upset that her close brother "Nadech" didn't come to congratulate her. He already sent massage to congratulate her already. Said they will cerebrat with the whole families. Planning to have a photo together in their graduation gown. Said Ann Thongprasom, James Ma, Kimberly already came to congratulate her. Said MeaPla give a green light about love. #urassayas #nadech #nadechyaya Cr: efmontv

saki

sarNie Adult
Really happy graduation for Yaya- looks like she's having a good time, surrounded by so many supporters.