What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking About How My Dumb Tush skipped work for my cousins baby showaaaa :( but its k I found out that they called me off schedule tonight so luckiii me lolss and awwwwwwwww how my baby nephew is so cute hehehe and toOkie me and noi like 20 minutes to figure out how to assemble is bathtub lolss we're so slow!

but right now im kinda feeling unda the weather ... im like missing someone reallllly bad and I don't know just kinda blah maybe im coming on with a cold again *feels her own head* maybe just maybe

L

lalalek

Wondering why you never see what i've done? is it not enough to make you look my way? lmfao...probably not.....maybe i should quit...... :lmao: :loool:

noungning

Heartless
thinking i'm missing my sushi... it might be the first thing i stop by to eat!! omg i want some sushi soooo bad dammit someone wahhhh :(

L

lalalek

noungning said:
thinking i'm missing my sushi... it might be the first thing i stop by to eat!! omg i want some sushi soooo bad dammit someone wahhhh :(
[post="161389"][/post]​
Ning...you can come to my place.....i have a bro-in-law that's a Japanese Chef....he is awesome, i'll tell him to make you some k......anyone intrested in comming cause he can cook for a ton before he leaves to Vegas??..lol

anyways school is wah how would i say, okay!!! i wish i have more time to myself, i want a break :( ...... hahahhh broke as shit too cause of school :wavecry: i need another job :p ..ohh yeah, i wonder who's going to hire me to be their Sexy Secretary...i need a part time job..lmfao :lmao: :loool:

i hope that everyone's doing fine..... ^_^

noungning

Heartless
Reagan said:
wtf nings online?
[post="161400"][/post]​
lol durrr!!! :p

lalalek said:
Ning...you can come to my place.....i have a bro-in-law that's a Japanese Chef....he is awesome, i'll tell him to make you some k......anyone intrested in comming cause he can cook for a ton before he leaves to Vegas??..lol

anyways school is wah how would i say, okay!!! i wish i have more time to myself, i want a break :( ...... hahahhh broke as shit too cause of school :wavecry: i need another job :p ..ohh yeah, i wonder who's going to hire me to be their Sexy Secretary...i need a part time job..lmfao :lmao: :loool:

i hope that everyone's doing fine..... ^_^
[post="161513"][/post]​
omg omg yes sure where at? lol i might stop by before i get home lol :sweat:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinkking how much I kit tueng tee ruk I sigh lal tam mai tam mai .. park nee kao harng huern jarng luye... tam mai.. lur wah kao kid plien jai lurng korng rowe... sigh but tam arai mai dai lal ......... just ... hai wela kao kid wah kao torng garn arai garn nah nah...

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Thinking when the heck is my credit card is going to come in the mail.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Credit card need to hurry up and come in the mail, and I REALLY hate humid weather in TX.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking about class field trip tomorrow see some drag race "vrooom vrooom"

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Lets go and we'll go check out SE-R together and baby please takes some pepto it heals trust me I "know"

thinking hopeing my baby feels better.

L

lalalek

ohh man...P'Sam and her man is posting like crazy..hahhhha

anyway's my sister's wanting me to join american idol..i'm like wth, no way, i can't even sing a simple american song cause i sound that damn fobbie..lmfao..what do you think? hahhaa i would sing in it if i didn't sound fobbie..maybe i suit thai idol more, what am i saying.....lol....can i even sing in thai?..hmmm...wth..hahhhhha..lmfao :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thiinking how my parents didn't really flip out because I quit my job and how they didn't say anything when I dropped for this semester.. I know they know something bad is going on with me and they just don't want to say it... sigh ... and now my best friend is gone states and states away having her own problems and my other best friend is so happy.. her happiest she's been for along time how can I fill her with worries ... sigh this is retarded.. I never needed anyone this much before... life.......aCCck no job no school what am I to do all day??!!

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Thiinking how my parents didn't really flip out because I quit my job and how they didn't say anything when I dropped for this semester.. I know they know something bad is going on with me and they just don't want to say it... sigh ... and now my best friend is gone states and states away having her own problems and my other best friend is so happy.. her happiest she's been for along time how can I fill her with worries ... sigh this is retarded.. I never needed anyone this much before... life.......aCCck no job no school what am I to do all day??!!
[post="163062"][/post]​
Oh my freaken GAW!!!! Tina!!!!!! what happened? man i'm sorry about everything...if you want to talk, i'm here okay :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks P'lek and P'sam, but just some iissues health wise... and blah ... nothing much i can do i guess.... sighsss......

Thinking just when things were loOking up BAM! heaven smashes me with a hammer, but I guess its okies... you win some you loose some and the more things I face today the less I'll face in the future.... use every experience as a textbook to teach you of how to avoid the same mistakes and situtions in the future I guess........