What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sigh ......... Thinking why out of the blue this all Comes back.. All I can say is that blah ... life... is so blank atm... I cannot find any words to describe the things running through my mind right now... everything is so destroyed.. yesterday and the day before they were perfect and then its like I woke up with the world sinking...

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

hmmm.. well since I'm so hype up and can't sleep I'm going to go upload music for the people who made request in english sections.

P.S. did anybody download my music on my signature if you guys did let me know if you like it or dislike it, just a quick sample =)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i think i will write a letter to my friend today and it will have every thing that makes me glad she is my friend ,,,it will tell her all the days that past are all moments that i need to keep me going,,,it will tell her how much i miss her everyday she is gone from the conversation,,,i will tell her all that matters everyday i wake i think of my friend before i start my day,,,i will try and bring the happiness she brings me when we talk even though i know it will be hard to capture in words i will do my best,,,and i will try and not make this letter to complicated with all the feelings i feel when she is in the room even though i am alone i know she is with me because i am thinking of her my best friend...so this is my letter for today to my friend not to complicated simple but how i feel at the moment..."I LOVE YOU" :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking Shoot I woke up at 6 am today yawns so sleepy!!!! But had to clean my room have family from out of town visiting! Wai does this family have to be so huge!! They never stop coming omg T___T

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg Im So Full!!!You Know how if you have relatives that buddha's? Well 5 of my uncles are monks and 3 came down from long beach and well then you know the typical Laos tradition thing with the food and all that well we had so MUCH ... over 50 different dishes!! And we have enuff food atm to last us till thanksgiving! omg!!!But it be done in a few hours cause everyone else lol

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
what am i thinking about?? well let's see....LIFE IS CONFUSING AND COMPLICATED!! There are so much things going on right now!! getting stress out!!!

L

lalalek

HOW DO I GO OUT IF I'M BROKE?

-LMFAO, CARPOOL AND SEDUCE A GUY TO PAY ME IN? HMMM SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA..YEAH!!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIME COMEON!!!!!!!! :lol: :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking umm today what is it going to be like I'm going to be home alone again lol everyone is going to Rockwall Temple for my dads band charity concert ... I wanna go, but ......... lol to lazy to drive... and yawns ... im kinda sleepy damn I woke up early lol its like 7 am wtheck .. I guess cause I crashed early at 2 am :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the mind is such and easy thing to read in most people that will do what ever they can do to make themselves look good,,,it's such a let down when you always know what people are thinking but then they act on impulse to make themselves look better... what a waste to have giving them the benefit of dought then they always turn out like you always knew they would:(