What are you wearing right now?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
sweat pants, socks, a tshirt, and a big fat jacket with a hood. it is kold here in memphis and unfortunately, my heater isnt all that warming to me. dammit.

S

sunflower

me not wearing anything............ :shocked: ..........

just kidding.. i'm about to go into work so i am fully clothed! black heels, black pants, and black long sleeved shirt... i always wear black... the only time i wear any color is at home in bed... so you guys have to catch me in bed to see me in color B)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
blue jeans, big white jacket and a gloves....'cause i'm freezing...i barely can type..our home doesn't have a heater....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I'm the one in the white gown by your corner. You know..the one with the long hair. :shock:

JK JK JK...damn....i scared myself. haha...

for me: pink shirt, blue jeans, gold braclet (actual gold...muahah), gray bra, purple undies (i know..doesnt match...but whos gonna see my undergarments?) and my headphones

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
black shirt and a sarong....yea...i wear them...the colorful lao kind...lolz....hanes undies....no bra....shoot its so much more comfy....lolz...i know....i sound like i'm in my 50s....lolz...that's how my grandma dress....i don't care....its all bout comfy...plus i am in my apt....there's no one around...

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
hehe just so funny how everyone goes into detail what they are wearing at the moment.

I'm in a black sweat pant, grey t-shirt, and everything inside.

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
im wearing blue with stripes polo shirt, light blue jeans, brown bra, and a green thong. haha. some white socks with blue lining around the edge and white nikes. a pair of earings with red and blue gems, and my ipod is in.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
as of 1-24-06 and the time is now 3:47pm (USA):

I'm wearing a pair of Canyon River (sears brand) faded black jeans with a long sleve black thermo under a dk. Blue Polo Jeans Co. T-Shirt and a pair of old addidas sneakers that has yellow addidas stripes with dark blue. Because it's cold here at work, I'm also wearing a white jacket.

L

lalalek

I AM WEARING MY FAVORITE KHAKIS FROM AEROPOSTAL AND MY NEW PINK LONG SLEEVED SHIRT FROM OLD NAVY.... I JUST CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL AND SO THE OUTFIT WAS SUPER COMFORTABLE AND CASUAL LOOKING....... :D

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
im wearing my PJs its kinda late in Thailand serprised the teachers not came to tell me off lol

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Wearing some LOUIS VUITTON shoes, top and bottoms!

--no. not that rich yet! =P just a simple tan top with a tank inside and jeans... so much for comfy :sweat:

julie

sarNie Egg
work clothes:

kimono, black pants, black socks, and a lil apron-y lookin stuff where yu hold pens and notepads lol