What Did You Think sarNworld Was

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly, LOL for me I was googling something and came across it but never read read anything, but then I knew it was a thai based site so when I thought bout it "sarn" sounds like court in Thai so I thought it was like a Thai Bar Association or some sort lmao.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually it use to be lol sarN told me that sarNworld was just a personal website from the beginning that was about her and her family lol and then she started getting addicted to drama's and anime and stuff and then emerged sarNworld LOL well after stars2drama shut down I think

sarN said:
where do i start .. it a long story really .. but the domain sarnworld was around since 1998 i believe when i sign up for a domain den some how it was close due to nonpayment in 2001 lol -- so i have to buy it again .. but it was orginal a site of my BiO .. i was kind of obuess wiht myself in the days hehe i have some weird stuff up it was quite embrassing lol i was like asaiavenue outcast lol -- anywho i left it alone for like 3 years or so got bussy wiht life and i was alway out hunting for a man but it turn out i have a better chance of meeting one on line .. so i start working on my website again in 2002 i think .. I delete all the stuff i have i make it like khmer site with news and movies preivew and song , karoke .. some other stuff .. den i never update it for a long time got lazy adn den when i start update i change the site to some chinese site one .. i have picture of kissing scene in chineser series or so and i make flash of my favorite scene blah blah i was on fire for a while but even den I NEVER HAVE A FOURM .. i left it along for quite soem time after dat lol . I never really make it active or put in more effort in my website till March of 2004 . I decided to make a thai site wiht screen cap of lakonr dat wat orginal it have and i created a new layout of sarnworld ... it was publish on my birthday March 19 2004.. den there some other stuff happen hahhaha and during dat time i STILL DON"T HAVE A FOURM .I figure nobody goin really go to my site so i never go around and post my site at every thai forum out there but i just have it in my signature to vist my site when Star2Drama was around and i ask the Webmaster of Star2drama if i can put her fourm link in my website cuz i thought since her forum is about thai stuff and so is mine so i might as well use her forum for pppl dat vist my site go join the discussion at her forum ! Welll , it turn out dat the ppl dat vist my site was making postes "TO : SARN" ...spaming her fourm rolleyes.gif so i feel i shouldn't cause dat kind of spaming in her forum so i make my own forum .. 1 month before star2drama when down ...i guess the rest is history but the one person dat really support me and acutally recuite ppl was Ann ...yes it was her .. i remeber her lol she is one of my oringal member dat started my fourm off o yeah and Samtly !!
Quoted from a similar thread way back from 2005

Link

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol wen i first got here..i thought it was
some scary forum for some wild/crazie/weird fans...
and i was correct minus the weird & scary part...
**SMILE**

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I was looking for Lakorn stuff so I came across sarnworld...and it had alot of stuff that i was interested in and so I joined. Man I've been a member since August of 05...thats a long time...but I'm not here as much as others are...I couldn't do much back then because I had dial up. And Im not that good with computers so im useless here lolz.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Well, after my Thailand trip, my friend told me that SW has Thai music. So I got in and started my Thai music collection. Now, I'm more in the social field than in the download field :lol: even if I still get new songs from any other places.

fun

Expired Sarnie
How should I put this... I grew up with lakorns, I didn't care much about it- seriously. It was just there, never touched it unless my mom has it on. I was too busy having fun with my friends, majority of them were not Asian. Back in 05 I came across this site, register and forgot about it. I don't remember my login name, my password nor the email address I used. And then I was like who cares, I don't have internet access at home anyways plus the people there must be freaks, so I forgot about the site completely. It was in 07 that I finally went through the site and was like "Oh I am going to register for the hell out of it" After 07, I became a cyber addict. I drifted away from my friends and lived on SW. :lol: Talk about star2drama, I remember looking at the page a few times but that was about it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I thought it was just a forum where you could talk about your love for lakorns,
favorite thai daras, things like that. LOL. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: stars2drama I remember that... :wub: had some drama in that forum wayyy back in the days. LMAO.

I was searching for lakorns... googled it & then sarN's website popped up and then it said it had a forum so I just joined. :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I remember the stars2drama, drama. :D Sarn I think offered to pay for it when it was going to close cause she was such a sweetie I thought. So I just migrated from there. I think the big obsession at the time was Leh Ratree and it was the first lakorn Sarn put up on her site before all the sharing on here.