sarNie Egg
I'm currently watching Liem Petch Karat now
& i just wanted to know what it means.
please tell.
& thanks :)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I would go with "A Diamind's Edge"

I don't know why the 'karat' was in there since it doesn't make much a difference other than making the title sounds nice and memorable. Unless it refers to one of the character's name, I didn't watch this series, so I don't know.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, "a diamond's edge" is a very good translation of the lakorn title. also, in the thai language, putting a name with a popular saying like "a diamond's edge" doesn't really change the uniqueness of the saying. even though it translates funny in english, it's still effective because talking in third person is very common in thai.

and if you want to play with the title even more, you can say the title is "a diamond's cutting edge" since karat is referred to a type and size of a diamond's cut (like a real diamond). the nang'eks name is also karat so it plays with the title even more. hahaha

Shona-z

sarNie Egg
Hi! I am new to this. basicly this is my first post.
I wanted to watch this drama "Liem Petch Karat" but am not sure if what this is about. Is it interesting?
"A diamond's cutting edge" sounds indulging.
This is my 3rd drama with Win. I am becoming a huge fan of Win Tawin. hope someone can help about a summary I mean.
thanks.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh hi, it's nice to meet you, Shona-z
&& glad for you to join sarnworld:)
lovee sarn:)
btw, my sister is part of the Liem Petch Karat subbing group.
I'm watching it off their sight on youtube,
since I don't understand thai.
so far, it's pretty good. ILoveWin:)
he's too cute. :D you should watch it !