What goes GOOD with this?

Hi there buddies... Ima cooking dinner for tomorrow night but since i cook so much i jus dont know wat to do anymore. My mind is so empty... Ima a person who like to do Trial and Error in cooking... kekeke... Anywaise ima doing a Stuff Chicken with Eggroll filling... (Cabbage,carrots,beanthread,meat and etc...) Anywaise wat you guys think is a good side dish to it... Please let me know... Ima so brain dead... Thanks!

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
I think vermicelli would be good with eggrolls, cuz I remember my mom used to cut up the eggrolls and put it with vermicelli and the sweet and sour sauce (the liquidy kind of sauce). I hope this helps. Oh man, I'm craving for it now :D

Twinky said:
RICE.....lol
[post="65502"][/post]​
Aww... :loool: How come i didnt think of that... Aigh! kekeke... Funnie....

Nattown1 said:
I think vermicelli would be good with eggrolls, cuz I remember my mom used to cut up the eggrolls and put it with vermicelli and the sweet and sour sauce (the liquidy kind of sauce). I hope this helps. Oh man, I'm craving for it now :D
[post="65510"][/post]​
JaM said:
how about something with veggies? stirfry vegetables maybe? ^_^
[post="65511"][/post]​
Thanks you 3 buddies for some reply... I will send some leftover to you guys...(If any) kekeke... laters... ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
how about invite me to dinner eh!?!? haha jp.. stuff chicken goes good with rice .. and eggrolls you need to dip..