whatever happened to Donut Manasnan ???

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
whatever happened to her??? Donut Manasnan i really liked her. has she done any new lakorns. and is there a fan website for her if so can anyone give it to me??? tnk youuu..

and o! has she ever appeared in a magazine this yr or last yr??? i miss herrr

:huh:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
She doesn't have much projects in line..but lately, she's been starring as supporting roles..her current lakorn right now that is airing is with Mitchai guy(sorry gay looking guy with the gayist voice), it's called "Malaireunthung", I think that how u spell it..check it out in the lakorn forum..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh her current lakorn airing at the moment is "por malai rim taang" with chaiya and she will be playing n'rai in the lakorn "dong poo dee" starring mart/taew.

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
I love her acting!!!
Is there a way I can watch her lakorn called Huk Riem Ruk?
I can't find it on youtube.

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
ooo she shuld start acting mioreeeeeee she can really act :) nd tnks to those who replied :)))

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
donut is talented. hopefully she is returning to play more and a lot of nang ek role. can't wait until she have more lakorns coming out. I want her and num to star in a lakorn together and having a lot of sweet scene because they didn't have much or should i say sweet scene until the last couple of episodes toward the end. I want to see her pair up with Oil. Hoping it will come true.