What's up with all the spamming and long signatures?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Am I the only one who finds it HELLA/REALLY annoying?? When I click on the Lakorn link, I'm expecting to read information/news about the lakorn, and yes the information is there but I have to look back into so many pages because of spammers and their long ass signature banner things. Shouldn't there be something done about this? or am I the only one bugged about it?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i understand what you're saying. i think admin/mod should reconsider organizing the very first page of a thread like in jlr but it would be too much of a hassle and regardless of what they do i still love them and of course other sarnies too. i shouldnt be complaining since i spam myself esp. in sb thread. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well you can do what I do and use the search feature it works pretty good for me ... and yeah organizing a thread is hard especially when we have very few mods

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know what my solution is. I usually turn off the signature viewing in "my controls" because i hate having to wait for the signatures to load rather than the information on the page lol. Also, another effective thing is when you're searching for information or the summary to a lakorn or something, you should type "summary" or "news" or "updates" in the search topic because then instead of having to read 50 pages of posts that you call spam, you would now only have a couple pages with pertinent information. I hope this helps you.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
umm are you suggesting that members quit posting in topics?
No that's not what I meant. It's just that there are A LOT of unnecessary comments and post in the thread, which makes it harder to read about the lakorn. Of course everyone spams here and there but it's getting a bit out of hand. Well in my opinion it is.

You know what my solution is. I usually turn off the signature viewing in "my controls" because i hate having to wait for the signatures to load rather than the information on the page lol. Also, another effective thing is when you're searching for information or the summary to a lakorn or something, you should type "summary" or "news" or "updates" in the search topic because then instead of having to read 50 pages of posts that you call spam, you would now only have a couple pages with pertinent information. I hope this helps you.
Hey thanks for the tip. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I know what you mean lol but I mean thats what sarNworld is about sometimes we spam and have fun with each other I use to be bothered by it til I started recently doing it .. but like Nong nai said you could use the topic search and as for big siggys I can't help that =/ my thing never has to load a signature

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i dont mind the posting, but the super long signatures ARE annoying. oh well =]. my computer loads it up pretty fast, so im not gonna complain.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't mind any of it... it's what makes sarNworld fun. I belong to a lot of message boards, and the other ones have so many restrictions that you get sick of it and end up leaving them.

sarNworld is one of a kind!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i can't complain cuz i spam all the time in SB & OR. the only thing that bugs me is probably big siggies. but whateves, i'm use to it by now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , the signature is a killer one . we do have a signature restriction it was enable in the forum but since we switch sever the restriction isn't apply in the forum yet and no body complain. :lol:

400 x 200 and only 2 bannner max

dat the limit , how about this everyone pass the word

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't mind any of it... it's what makes sarNworld fun. I belong to a lot of message boards, and the other ones have so many restrictions that you get sick of it and end up leaving them.

sarNworld is one of a kind!
Yeah things don't bother meeh either...i like to see and read peoples signatures and look at their art through their banners. My computer loads up pretty fast too so yeah. I don't deny that i once was a little annoyed as well from all the nonsense spamming in certain topics...but when i do encounter it i don't deny also that i do join myself when there is something for me to say.

All i got to say is that this place is fun...and thats why we are always here!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: those of you who think spamming is annoying .. just hope the JLR sisters and SB sisters don't come upon this thread

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really have no comment, because I don't mind reading what everyone has to say. :lol: When I needs look for something I don't stop and read every single things, I just skim thru it and scrolled down real quick, which only takes few second to move from page to page. :p

Plus I usually don't spam either, but started last week since Pom Ruk Roy Adeed lakorn aired. :loool: :yahoo:

Too many forum rules and restrictions is annoying and it really is a turn off. You can apply rules, but not to the points of making everyone uncomfortable and turn them away and left with empty or non-active forum, in another word BORING FORUM! :lol: