what's your favorite tv show (s)?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wanted to know everyone's favorites beside those asian shows. :D mine will be:

those two mtv shows i had missed a lot of episodes :( because of that damned cable isn't working... <_<
gauntlet II
laguna 2

those local shows are something that i can't miss one episode at all. :lol:
freddie
bones
supernatural- jared and jensen are hot! :wub:
america's next top model
veronica mars
bernie mac
tyra

so what's yours?

L

lalalek

I use to watch alot of T.V. then but now life has kicked in....i still watch a few shows when i have time like : Laguna Beach, Making the Band 3, The Look for Less, Gilrs Next Door (lol), Made, and Don't forget That So Raven..... and i guess that-that is about it!!!!! :D

November

sarNie Egg
my all-time favorite would be Friends! even though they ended the show, and i think i've seen all the episodes of it, i still can't get enough of it. when a re-run is on, i would watch that instead of other shows.

the second one i love is Smallville! YES, Lana is so pretty! i've been trying to catch every episode since september.

the third one i love is law and order: SVU. i know, totally different right? i think i kinda picked my favorite from each category.

oh, and how could i forget THE SIMPSONS. Homer is cool, he got his own weird little way of doing stuff, and in the end no one dies. at least i don't think any dies.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Las Vegas
CSI: Miami
Supernatural
Close to Home
Veronica Mars
Invasion
CSI
Without a Trace
Ghost Whisperer

there's more, but I can't think of them right now.

harman

I only watch two shows and thats it

SMALLVILLE
ONE TREE HILL

I really dont watch that much TV, but I watch alot of MOVIES....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love House. No one has better one-liners than the guy. I liked Nip/Tuck but this new season isn't as good as the last 2 and I used to really like 6 Feet Under.

Rakniran

1.King of the hill
2.The simpsons
3.Real world:Austin ,TX
4.Rome (HBO show)
5.Laguna beach (MTV)
6.Next (MTV*dating show)
7.Blind date
8.Elimidate

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow... real world: texas hasn't finished yet? i thought it finished since i missed it out a LOT of mtv shows...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
harman said:
I really dont watch that much TV, but I watch alot of MOVIES....
[post="40303"][/post]​
wow i do watch a LOT of movies, too...yeah i do both tv shows and movies. :lol: last time, i saw a movie was SAW II. it's so freakily disturbing! :shocked: but i had covered my eyes where its horrible parts... :p so next movie will be next friday HARRY POTTER: GOBLET OF FIRE! it's a must-see! :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
uhmm none of the above! hahah my favorite are .. forensic file .. cold case file .. psychic detectives .. first 48 hours .. you would realized how crazy this world is .. hahah and america top model is alright too .. =P oh and cartoons ..arthur .. berenstain bears .. sagwa .. rugrats .. wild thornberry .. hey arnold .. doug .. all grown up .. anime .. anime .. and more anime .. not the one of tv though i HATE dub anime ..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
kawaiitennyo, you seem like any of mystery, murder, court cases. hehe i used to like it when i took a government class so now, i didn't... :( maybe i should go back watching those shows. :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
kitkat said:
kawaiitennyo, you seem like any of mystery, murder, court cases. hehe i used to like it when i took a government class so now, i didn't... :( maybe i should go back watching those shows. :D
[post="40323"][/post]​
yea .. cuz of this im all paranoid about everyone and everywhere i go hahah theres always physcos lurking around .. but yea.. oh and i forgot CSI!!! =P

noungning

Heartless
i like realty...

but i like the 70s show...its cute too bad no more same casts
ellen...she's so adorable lol
the apprentice... good business stuff
martha the apprentice... good business stuff again
the biggest loser... i needa lose weight too
the amazing race all seasons...dammit i wanna travel so watching first is okay too...its a fun show too
jay leno...he just rocks my socks man! lol. i just love when he giggles hehe
the food channel... my sister forces me to watch it with her so now i like it
oprah...she's cool
everybody loves raymond...ended too gosh...
wow my list can go on and on i love tv... i watch the news most of the time too

------edit------------

i love will and grace
joey too how can i forget these shows... :eek:

darvil

sarNie Adult
I usually watch Jay Leno and Conan almost everynight.

Other programs I like are any of the CSI (even though I haven't really been watching alot of it), ANY law and order program (I watch quite alot of it) and finally Donald Trump's the Apprentice.

S

sunflower

November said:
my all-time favorite would be Friends! even though they ended the show, and i think i've seen all the episodes of it, i still can't get enough of it. when a re-run is on, i would watch that instead of other shows.

the second one i love is Smallville! YES, Lana is so pretty! i've been trying to catch every episode since september.

the third one i love is law and order: SVU. i know, totally different right? i think i kinda picked my favorite from each category.

oh, and how could i forget THE SIMPSONS. Homer is cool, he got his own weird little way of doing stuff, and in the end no one dies. at least i don't think any dies.
[post="40291"][/post]​

WOW... THESE SHOWS ARE MY FAVORITES! i agree with everything you said! i found my twin! :shocked:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
November said:
[post="40291"][/post]​
hey i just wanted to let you know that there will be having a complete set of dvds from 10 seasons all together of 'friends'. it will be out by this 15th of november. :D i think it's costs $230 + tax... it's all worth to buy it.

since i love buffy the vampire slayer...i would watch it all again even it already ended 2003...it will have a complete set of dvds from 7 seasons all together on this 15th of november, too! but it's different price compare to friends. it's $199.98 + tax. :lol: i already preodered it to less the price because it was $139.87 + free tax & shipping. :rolleyes: