WHERE CAN I BUY THAI LAKORN FOR CHEAP?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
HELLO EVERYONE AT SARN...CAN ANYONE PLS GIVE ME A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN BUY THAI LAKORN FOR CHEAP? THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE THAT HELP...

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. but if you ever go to the city, you can get $1 for a disc .. so if the lakorn have 12 episode .. it'll be $12 dollars. my dvd i bought from there are cheap and i love it .. the owner is awesome too LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thookatha xp..

lucky ceci... wow only a dollar.. eeek i wish it was that cheap down here.. then again im not even sure where them rental store are at animore lol..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I shop through ebay...it's a good price.. for copy disc....i mean very good prices for new ones that just finish airing...

here is my favorite seller to buy from ebay...she's very good......http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Thai-TV-at-Home__W0QQ_armrsZ1

there's also another seller i buy from but she's not a ebay seller..i met her though ebay but she's not there anymore..but she have a website..i usually buy from her too..she's good too and i get very good deal from her too... here's her website...but it's better to email her for her list of lakorns...usually news ones is not listed on her website...
http://www.lakorn-house.freewebspace.com/

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I shop through ebay...it's a good price.. for copy disc....i mean very good prices for new ones that just finish airing...

here is my favorite seller to buy from ebay...she's very good......http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Thai-TV-at-Home__W0QQ_armrsZ1
ok, i don't understand how her lakorns work cuz i see prices like $8.50, but then u have to put the quantity, and stuff like that. so then, if i put 1 quantity, that's for one whole lakorn...or one eps??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh, u know what, nvm, i get it now....so it's like $9 for the lakorn and $8 for shipping...so then around $17. makes sense now. i was gonna say, how come so cheap. haha

cecilia

Staff member
i bought the IPTV version ja -- It's TV QUALITY ..
trade? DJF have has 16 episodes ^^
which one am i allow to trade?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i bought the IPTV version ja -- It's TV QUALITY ..
trade? DJF have has 16 episodes ^^
which one am i allow to trade?
take ur pick, love...any of them. however, some of them might have already been sold...cuz i haven't update yet. LOL but list in the order that u want and i'll tell ya if i still have it...hell, i might give u two depending on what u want. LMAO and when u send it, i might have u send it to my momma's house. i'll give u the addy later. lemme know, k? THANKS!!

cecilia

Staff member
let's see, i have most of the lakorn you have in your page .. but the one i want are list in here in order,
1. Mia Tang (ning and chatchai) <-- my vhs is getting worn out lOl -- my favorite lakorn of Ning :wub:
3. Nang Fah Kup Satan (johnny enfone and fon) <--just b/c sarN love this so much, wanna give it a try :lol:
2. Prissana (tik and teya) <-- b/c someone never return my vhs version LOl

**just pick whichever that no one choose yet to trade in is fine, once you got it, just pm me your mom's addy ^^ i promise, i won't stalk you like anan LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
let's see, i have most of the lakorn you have in your page .. but the one i want are list in here in order,
1. Mia Tang (ning and chatchai) <-- my vhs is getting worn out lOl -- my favorite lakorn of Ning :wub:
3. Nang Fah Kup Satan (johnny enfone and fon) <--just b/c sarN love this so much, wanna give it a try :lol:
2. Prissana (tik and teya) <-- b/c someone never return my vhs version LOl

**just pick whichever that no one choose yet to trade in is fine, once you got it, just pm me your mom's addy ^^ i promise, i won't stalk you like anan LOL
i'll pm u. but yeh, that freakin weirdo, anan, imma kick his ass!

meenia

sarNie Adult
oh, u know what, nvm, i get it now....so it's like $9 for the lakorn and $8 for shipping...so then around $17. makes sense now. i was gonna say, how come so cheap. haha
how did you get that prices...usually when i buy it..the whole series..it's only $10 something...GBP 5.00 in US $7.65 and shippping GBP 1.80 i'm assuming it's about US $2.50..so around $10....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
how did you get that prices...usually when i buy it..the whole series..it's only $10 something...GBP 5.00 in US $7.65 and shippping GBP 1.80 i'm assuming it's about US $2.50..so around $10....
oh really?? i saw the shipping cost on the order page. it said something like seven dollars and something cents. i'm not familiar with ebay...maybe i'm looking at it wrong?? haha