Which lakorn is your favor out of these 3?

Which lakorn was your favor?

• Jao Sao Ban Rai (Por & Namfon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Goo Rah Kah Goo Raeng (Thana & Kwan)

• Roy Adeed Heng Ruk ( Bie & Mew)

• Total voters

donna

sarNie Adult
i like khing gor ra kah gor lang. i love the love/hate thing that n'ek n p'ek have. its cute!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i like roy adeed hang ruk...bie and mew is cute and i like drama lakorn..revenge and stuff...just love them!

king gor ra is ok too but i like drama more than comedy though..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
aww thats really hard for me since i love them all :(
The moment i saw the poll i was like no fair lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I voted for King Kor Rah. It was a tough choice between that and Jao Sao Ban Rai but King Kor Rah made me laugh mucho!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I love P' Kwan's and P' Oil's lakorn!! It was the most awesome lakorn ever!! haha so funny too!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I voted for Jao Sao Ban Rai because I like namfon and por together but KKRKGR was good too. Very tough choice. :D Oh and ChenrukNote, I love your banners. Its so cute.

Brooke

sarNie Egg
Roy Adeed Heng Ruk ( Bie & Mew) everthough they are not the best looking.. but their acting is alright for a beginner.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Gotta say all the lakorns are good except for Roy Adeed Hang Ruk cause i didn't watch it and i don't know the storyline. As for Jao sao ban rai and king kor rah kah koh rang they are very well attention grabbing. but my vote has to go to jao sao ban rai, it kept me tuned all the time! I couldn't wait to see more and more of it. :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm .. it hard even though KGRKGR and Jao Sao both have "R" scene LOL . I thought Jao Sao is more funnier den KGRKGR but Kwan&Oil is cuteeeee specially Kwan . I like Roy Adeed tooo ...specially BIE :wub: "rak , i need somebody " ---> my vote goes to Roy Adeed it funnie & drama and i like BIE 's character lol he so moody and i like all the scene w/him and Mew it soo intense ..like everytime he hug or kiss Mew he does it so aggressive and i like how he get really close to her face when arguing with her lol .. the closenesses is just heart pounding. :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
of course i would go for roy adit hang ruk too because bie and mew have so much chemistry...and the fact that i'm a drama and revenge fan....as beginner bie and mew are totally great....way to go for them...

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i voted for jao sao ban rai since its the only one i saw... hmmmm and i love the cute scenes hahaha phor and namfon were cute together.