which lakorn should remake

fanny

sarNie Adult
Now a day there are so many of remake lakorn. So I was wondering which lakorn from the 90 you want to be remake and who do you want the couple to be. As for as me these are my choices I want to be remake:
Buang Hong=love Noi in this lakorn
Fai Luang=omg Tao is so good in here
marn kon lar far fah=will and mam jintara was good in this lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the one with santisok pomsiri and nusaba, one of the best
bansai thong with monrudee and saranyu, the best

cecilia

Staff member
''marn kon lar far fah"
ah, i was gonna suggest this one too ..
i have no seen the original yet but i head alot about this lakorn

jeanie

sarNie Adult
the one with santisok pomsiri and nusaba, one of the best
bansai thong with monrudee and saranyu, the best

Ka Kong Korn? Don't know how to spell it but it translates to something like Value of a Person?

Ceci, Willy/Mam's lakorn is on youtube if you want to see it.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
''marn kon lar far fah"
ah, i was gonna suggest this one too ..
i have no seen the original yet but i head alot about this lakorn
Muen Kohn La Fark Fha was the best! My all time favorite lakorn, You should definitely check it out! I've been waiting for the longest for a remake but it hasn't come through :( hopefully soon they will remake it! Willy was hot in this lakorn..the pairing was a little odd to me but Jintara still did an awsome job. Also in the story the p'ek and n'ek are step siblings so that might weird people out a little but all the willing scene's make up for it! lol

Kha Kong Kohn is also great! Suntisuke and Nusaba were a strong pair, story was really good! I also like Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat with Chatchai and Junjira- a big revenge lakorn with lots of R Scenes and this other lakorn with Jariya and Johnny Anfone, I keep forgetting the name but the story goes something like Jariya was a model/actress with a drinking problem, she drove drunk one time and ran over Johnny's fiance and so the revenge begins. Anyone know which lakorn I'm referring to?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU LADIES. I WANT TO SEE ALL THAT REMAKES. THEY WERE ALL GOOD MOVIES WITH VERY GOOD CASTING TOO.

YES, I WISH THEY WOULD REMAKE THOSE MOVIE. PERHAPS IN THEIR NEXT YEAR'S BATCH OF REMAKE HEHE...

HOPEFULLY THEY USE GOOD PAIRING THOUGH...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For Me

Tao and Nan's - Ban Rai Ruen Ruk
Tao and Nan's - Chean Chee Waa Na Vee
James and Ann Alicha's - Kagome Barng Grub Narm Prik

o_O I keep trying to buy them from sarN, but I always get distracted while I'm sending her a message :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Definately Fai Luang!! I loved that lakorn because of Willy and Tao. I'm pretty sure Ch3 will decide to pull out Fai Luang again ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
saranyu was very handsome in "wanida" i can see oil, ken, por n as "pross thom" num with kob!!!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
defintely Fai Luang, Sai See Pleung, and Luk Mai Klai Ton