Which Lakorn you couldn't finish watching?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
-Sadtree Tee Loke Luem-noon irks me so and oil was so dumb
-Kasanaka-hated New
-Pleng Din Klin Dao-hated all the complications
-Tur Keu Cheevit-watched 1-3...then skipped to ep 11 and 12 lol
-Bussaba Reh Ruk-OMG Kob's story was so damn annoying and Vee had no point to even be in the lakorn
-Jum Luey Ruk-never understood the whole hype-it was pretty damn boring to me-beach, bangkok, beach, bangkok ugghh! And freaken Aff's voice is the most irksome ever. She should never do a lakorn where she has to scream because it brings out the worst in her voice.
-Mae Hua Lumpong-no explanation needed
-Rae Rai Look Sao Pah-so boring and I'm definitely not a fan of that type of music genre!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i got one more.

weir & alexandra's lakorn, whatever it's called. what the hell.?? is all i gotta say about that lakorn.

Dislikes: (ok, I usually, watch the ending to every lakorn, but these I didn't)

- Wimarn Mungkorn (Pancake wasn't worth fighting for, jeez Oil)
- Kasa Nakha (Uh, I did watch the ending, but not the whole episode of the ending; Noon & Tangmoe were pretty though...)
- Talard Nam Dumnern Ruk II (OMG, I like love Pinky but I thought the ending was like very cheesy)
- Satree Tee Lok Leum (Uh, I didn't get the point and Noon was too sad and stupid)
- Chompoo Gaem Mam (Eww, that lakorn went down the drain; ugly p'eak & n'eak; stupid storyline)
- Nang Tard (I haven't watched the later episodes until Som showed, but I'm not watching it now either)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Satree tee loke leum
the one wit tangmo, new and noon
Wimarn Mungkorn
Pleng Din Klin Dao
Mae Hua Lumpong
Rae Rai Look Sao Pah-

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Damn a lot of Ch. 7 lakorns :p

So here:
-Sadtree Tee Lok Leurm- Most of the characters are stupid and annoying even though I Love Oil .
-Muang Dala-- It was really boring at the beginning so I stop even though I love Captain
-Sai Nam Sam Cheevit
-Ban Roy Dok Mai- Can't finish it
-Pso Fom Phao Sab- it got boring toward the end.. too much focus on the treasure part
-Chakrit and Janie lakon- don't know what the story is about and it is confusing
-Noon and Tle's lakron-so boring
-Fah Mai- so boring with the war thing

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG at first i couldnt name any, until i started reading what other post, and it brought back memories of one i couldnt watch. LOL

Nai_1_1 - I totally agree with you regarding Aff's voice when she's screaming and yelling. I couldn't stand it either. But the lakorn, overall, was great. I really liked it.

jackielee - OMG i couldnt finish or continue to watch Sai Nam Sam Chevit for the life of me. LOL

Also...i didnt even bother watching Alexander & Wier lakorn.

Others:
~ Tookata Rabam...whatever it's called
~Dang Dung Haruthai...i got so bored in the middle, the story wasn't going anywhere...i only watched for Wier, so i skipped to the end

max

sarNie Elites
There are many, but these are the ones tht I can think of right now:

- Jum Leuy Ruk
- Kasa Naka
- Pleng Din Klin Dao
- Rae Rai Loog Sao Barh
- Rai Rissaya (I love Aum and Cherry together, but this lakorn was not good.)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i hardly finish the lakorns i watch.
especially for the past couple of years, lakorns are kinda going down the drain for me.
i love noon to death, but i haven't been able to finish any of her recent ones. and i mean ANY.

most of the time i'll only watch the opening and ending credits and i'm satisfied.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Mine would be:

SaiYaiSawad- had no plot at all..too much of reductant scenes. They argue, nice, argue again..no point at all.
PooSomFaoSup- stupid (I just hope that this couple wouldn't pair up for atleast awhile).
JumLeurRak- Aff's voice is sooo annoying..can't really act..
RaeRaiLookSaoPah- stupid storyline that doesn't get anywhere.
LeurdNaiDin- actually I've never finished watching Kwan's lakorns at all.tried to, but couldn't becuz lost interests and her character becomes annoying as it progress.
BussabaRayRuk
FahMeeTawan..(Num/Jui)-Jui still doesn't know how to act and express emotions, that's why it looks like she has plastic surgeries done to her face.

To much to list, so I'll just stop here..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm surprised that a lot people didn't finish JLR. I'll admit.. sometimes, Aff's shrieks and screams were a bit much, but I thought the lakorn was overal very good and fun to watch.

Here are other Lakorns I couldn't finish.

I couldn't finish the with Noon and Chakrit; the one where they sell fabrics and clothing. 1 word for this lakorn - BORING, it seems like eall they do is look at, talk about, and sell fabrics.

Khamathep Tui Noi w/ Aum P. and Chakrit; I like an independant woman, but Aum was wayy way too independant and acted way too tough in this movie that I thought it was stupid, especially when she went out to the bar with 4-5 guy friends and talked in such a language that doesn't sound fitting.

Hmm... it's funny that most of the Lakorns I couldn't finish were Chakrit's. Perhaps, he needs to choose better Lakorns to star in in.

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
I am a CH3 loyalist but I must admit, I try to watch CH7 ones...but I can't. The storylines and the acting makes all their lakorns go slower. I can't ever finish one. Like right now, I'm trying to watch Nang Tahd, but I find myself forwarding through it and I don't mind if I miss 5 episodes.
Although I am a CH3 loyalist, there are some that made me crazy.

- Sroy Saeng Jun - Rome & Rita (was in Thailand while this aired, they played it on the weekends. usually, if i like a lakorn i will wait til its over then go out to the clubs. but in this case, i didn't mind...i got to the club extra early.)

- Ruk Tur Took Wun - Ken & Aom (was in Thailand while this aired also, didn't mind if I missed any episodes. only good part: the ending)

- Muea Dok Ruk Bahn - Mart & Aff (just boring...hmmm i was in thailand still)

- Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong - Ken & Janie (in thailand again...uuhh....hmmm...they were at beach 89% of the time and 50% of that time they were running from people. if you lose your wallet, you go to the cops or anyone with a phone and ask them to phone home. right when they set foot on land, theyre were so many ways to get home. but Ken was hot in that.)

- Sueb Lup Rahut Ruk - Ken & Vicky (no words to describe.)

- Prueksa Sawad - Chatchai & Namfon (thought i'd like it cause P'Aon is in it...nope...was def. annoyed by his overacting. power to him though.)

I think last year was overall a bad year for CH3 with some of their lakorns. But I think CH7 had even worst lakorns. Theres only a handful of lakorns I liked last year and they were mostly with CH3 & 5. I just don't know why I had to encounter all the bad lakorns while I was in Thailand. June-September I guess is the time when bad lakorns come out since it's not summer time for the Thais. When I went back in December-March, I was watching lakorns every day followed by CSI on cable or me going out.

I didn't realize I wrote this much. Good topic.

But I'd like to conclude this as...CH7 sucks.

OMG! I didn't realize Ken had so many bad lakorns last year. As much as I love to be his second wife and carry his second child, he's making up for it with Sawan Bieng. I love him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Fon Tai - an old lakorn of Arnus & some girl. i finished the lakorn but it was sooo boringgg! i only watched it for arnus... lately he's been disappointing me with lakorns... <_<

Ana

sarNie Adult
Bussaba Reh Rak
Ken-Vicky
Ken-Janie [3rd lakorn]
Janie-Tik
PooSomFaoSup
Leurd Nai Din
Pok-Anas
Poo-Bon
Poo-Tle [2nd lakorn]
Film-Janie
Film-Pat
Roy Adeed Hang rak
Laong Dao - Kong-Aom P
Love Strawberry
Likisit Hua Jai
barb Rak Talay Fun
Leh Kularb
Jao Ying Kot Tan
Ging Ga Long
Oum Rak
Ying glied tur Ying Yak Tur
Dung Duang Haruetai
Cheer-Vier-Win-Noon K
New-Jui
Num-Jui
Tle-Chompoo
Andrew-Bua Chompoo [2nd lakorn]
Pim-Captain [1st lakorn]

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
There's many I can't think of much right now. The only one in my mind is ruk nee hua jai rao jong because I preview it on youtube and it looked interested so I bought it off mayura. I was really disappointed because I've never finish it and it's just sitting there in my room.

I might come back to update later.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
JumLeurRak- (Aff and Ken) very boring-=not much of a storyline- aff kept screaming and crying while Aum just want to revenge, it dragged so much that i fastforward most of the time.

Rome and Rita with joy and chai as 2nd lead- it was so confusing and too exaggerated from reality with all those reborn and magic things.

Rome and Rita- where Rome was blind and Rita pretend to be his wife look afer him. Rita was too week and so annoyed that i couldn't finish it.

Num and Aump - (i liked num and Aump but couldn't go on finished it)

noon and oil (their 2nd one)- i loved noon, but her character and the others were so annoyed and stupid.

hmm there's more but can't think of them now, may be i'll come back lol