Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ann T.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Patty

sarNie Adult
Out of the list, I would say Noon, I mean she looks beautiful, natural, and realistic when she's cryin

Susie

sarNie Adult
i choose other although noon&ann t are both one of my fav actresses but i'd have to go with KAT ENGLISH!!! SHE COULD MAKE ME CRY WITH HER!!!!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
p'aom!!

i think namfon patcharin cries really good too.. love her eyes..

the rest of the nang'eks cries are just plain annoying esp. the new nang'eks >.<

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i voted for Aump. she look so great in her role of crying. she definitely per-fect any crying scene.....i just love her.....so emotional

rukmos

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, I think that Kob cries the best because I think that crying is annoying and sometimes when she cries, it's annoying so that's why I picked her.

Pinky?

I actually think Pinky is pretty good at crying but her crying scenes are never that emotional. She's good, I give her that; The only bad thing is that whenever she cries, it actually looks really pretty* and not that sad. It also depends on the scene of each lakorn; some are written really good which leads to a really emotional scene. The thing is, it also depends on the LAKORN. I mean, it can be a funny kind of crying when it's in a COMEDY, or really sad when the n'eak sees a hurting picture in a DRAMA.

*This is due to her oh-so-beautiful eyes...I mean she did win for 'Most Beautiful Eyes'*

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ah I think Noon won becuz most her movie that she did she played a stupid, weak N'ake..she always get slap around and stuff...the only movie that she played as a strong character in is Kasanaka..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
no offense to noon's fans but i think she cries annying and she's not pretty when she cries
the best one will have to be aom looks good happy and crying