Who are our Male members?

noungning

Heartless
well u know... plays, dramas, movies, lakorns, whatever the hell u wanna call em...they are all based upon what can actually happen in reality, but...some are just imaginary scenes that the producers want to produce. but i mean everything is basically overly exaggerated to make you want to watch the movie.

but i dunno about having guys learn from em... guys don't even learn from first hand experiences, so watching a movie or something WILL NOT change one thing.

i dunno bout ne one, but i love korean, chinese movies both ancient and modern especially the CIA ones... damn they're freakin hott ...oops off topic... but ne ways i love watching it, reflecting it to my own life...hmmm sometimes i guess... like when it's sad or something... but i think it's human nature lol

someone tell me that they never thought this before, they heard a song, listen to the lyrics and say, oh my fuckin gosh, this song is so true, i think it was written for me! hahaha lol because i do lmao :D

Nameless

N i n j a
wth? since when did this topic turn out into a debate between reality and fantasy?

sarN! You started it.

anyhow, it's interesting to read.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
Muddie MuRda said:
Hey hey hey!!!!

If that's so, then why can't guys watch Thai Lakorns as an excuse for the pretty actresses in the lakorns too????
[post="101303"][/post]​
highlight

I dont want to sound like a jerk, but I think Chinese woman are much more prettier compared to woman from SouthEast Asia. I dont know, stars in the Thai industry tend to be a product of a whole lot of mix races. Though they are still pretty, but still not 100%.

In short, I dunno...Chinese&Korean people are generally better looking compared to other Asian races. I'm not infactuated with them(beauty), just my honest 2cents.

Why do people watch Korean movies when in fact they arent even Korean? Why? Because the people in it are very pretty.

sorry if I hijacked the thread.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm a guy with two breasts and a *oops* :ph34r:

I had my sex changed last week everyone. I'm still kinda confuse of what gender I am. Please forgive.... :ph34r:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
I'm a guy with two breasts and a *oops* :ph34r:

I had my sex changed last week everyone. I'm still kinda confuse of what gender I am. Please forgive.... :ph34r:

[post="101737"][/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: REally.... <_< i still love you no matter what ^_^ :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nameless said:
wth? since when did this topic turn out into a debate between reality and fantasy?

sarN! You started it.

anyhow, it's interesting to read.
[post="101649"][/post]​

relax .. let the guys talk :loool: :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
UMM...THE ONLY REAL MAN AT SARNWORLD IS THE MAN IN CHARGE...HAHAHA...

...DARRRRRVIL? BAAAABY? YOU DA MAAANNN. ;) ;)

AHAHAHA!!! JK FELLAAAS...ALL OUR SARNIE MALES ARE MENZZZ :wub: :p

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
UMM...THE ONLY REAL MAN AT SARNWORLD IS THE MAN IN CHARGE...HAHAHA...

...DARRRRRVIL?  BAAAABY?  YOU DA MAAANNN.  ;)  ;)

AHAHAHA!!!  JK FELLAAAS...ALL OUR SARNIE MALES ARE MENZZZ :wub:  :p
[post="101958"][/post]​

hahaha....P'Thookatha your so funny....

Muddie Murda

smile...
Lionheart said:
highlight
I dont want to sound like a jerk, but I think Chinese woman are much more prettier compared to woman from SouthEast Asia. I dont know, stars in the Thai industry tend to be a product of a whole lot of mix races. Though they are still pretty, but still not 100%.

In short, I dunno...Chinese&Korean people are generally better looking compared to other Asian races. I'm not infactuated with them(beauty), just my honest 2cents.

Why do people watch Korean movies when in fact they arent even Korean? Why? Because the people in it are very pretty.

sorry if I hijacked the thread.
[post="101704"][/post]​
oh you jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha I only half mean it. I see...so Thai's aren't pretty because they're mix....

while Koreans...they're pretty because they're plastic.

;) Understood.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
those that think watching lakorn makes a guy any better should get tats all over there body and go to jail bust there friend out or something!

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i am male...i'm pretty sure i am...

lemme go check

brb

oh ok

yeah, i'm male

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ lol right we all know you are kevin haha hm...interesting I didn't see this thread before haha such a funny thread :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, i posted in this thread before! why don't i remember?? weird... :blink:

ok, just went over every page, every comment (again, apparently)...

things that jumped out at me...

r-scenes...

bedroom duties...

fantasies...

role playing... ;) :wub:

lmao