Who do you want to see Rome play next with?

Who do you want to see Rome play next with?

• Pat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Namfon P.

• Matt

• Ae

• Ploy C.

• Ann T.

• Aom

• Cherry

• Donut

• Taya R.

• Yard

• Aff

• Benz

• Joy R.

• Ja J.

• Others

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Rome and Sririta together but latey they have been pairing up to much.......Would love to see them with other people...

Who do you would like to see them pair up with...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm it was hard to choose for rome. in the end, i chosen yard although i wanna see him with the others on the list as well. rita with ken!

i want to see rita with ken and chakrit, and maybe tye (but i don't know about him, because he might be shorter than rita...i was so bothered by the fact that rita was usually an inch taller than mart in YHKT!)...

as for rome, i want to see him with ploy cherman (but doesn't she always play the role of n'rai?) and paula taylor, since they both have mixed features...:)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Here is the list in which I think both Rome and Rita would go with.
Rome:
1)Pat---Needs to grow though
2)Ploy
3)Yard

Rita:
1)Ken
2)Aum
3)Oil---I think he would be pretty nice with Rita.

tinah

sarNie Coma
how tall is rita? most of the actors listed might or is shorter than her besides ken/rome.

hey, pong would be a good choice too but hes with exact so theres lesser chance

edit:theres also num, andrew and tik hehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm...it's really hard but i have to say rome with aff, and sririta with ken, aum, or "my" paul <--love him.....i don't know though i think that they should act with everyone at least once so i can see who they match good with (other than with each other)^^

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see Rome with Pat next and i would like to see him with Fang even though she's not on the list. i thought since Fang was amazing in Hua Jai Sila with all that crying scenes and Rome looked so manly crying...why not put these two together????

i would like to see Rita with Chakrit first than Ken and all the guys on the list hehehehe....

solin

sarNie Adult
I want to see Rome plays with Donut next time because I really want to see her in lead role again.

For Sririta, I have always wanted her paired up with Ken because I love Ken and I think that they really matched each other, moreover he is tall enough to stand next to her !
I also want to see her plays with Oil because Sririta is my favorite n'ek & Oil my favorite p'ek...so if they play together my dream will come true !

fun

Expired Sarnie
rome and rita forever... cant still let them go... even after aum and aff, ken and ann, tik and aom, patson and ning, so many more... but those are another whole different story...