Who else is tired of the same pairings?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it's  a double edge sword...good for Fans who loves the couple and a lil annoying for ppl who doesn't....

I say 1-2 lakorn a yrs is good for a koo-kwan w/other lakorn in between....I'm not bored/annoyed w/yadech because I didn't follow the other lakorn beside DJK ( I was a bit overwhelm)

MK (I don't really follow, tried and didn't "click" to the lakorn)

KA (saw 1 lakorn together...?)

I say it really depends on the script.....no matter how great the "couple" is if the script doesn't appeal or click w/the ppl then blah...If i'm not interested in something/lost interest i do this thing where i DON'T click on the topic, been working pretty good ^.^

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya always pair up together EVERY YEAR.

For instance, they filmed DJA in 2010 - then GRGR in 2011 - then TRRR in 2011 onto Feb/March 2012 and now they're gonna be reunited again for their 4th lakorn together in 2013!  Talk about Yadech overload.  Ken and Anne didn't even work together every year like that ever.

No offense but I'm tired of the Yadech overexposure because they're starting to become overrated to me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes they did pair up a lot it's overwhelming, But I wouldn't compare to KA situation...their new lakorn might not air until 2014 and til then we get to see them w/her ppl

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:

For instance, they filmed DJA in 2010 - then GRGR in 2011 - then TRRR in 2011 onto Feb/March 2012 and now they're gonna be reunited again for their 4th lakorn together in 2013!  Talk about Yadech overload.  Ken and Anne didn't even work together every year like that ever.

No offense but I'm tired of the Yadech overexposure because they're starting to become overrated to me.
i agree with you that NY is becoming overrated 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Penelope said:

Lol. I dont watch them period. lol But i think you meant Toranee Nee Ni Krai Krong (TNNKK) lol not TRRR. hahahahha.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is an interesting, intense topic. We all have our favorites and those that we just don't feel like there is a click with. Yes, some of us may be very protective if someone says something that we don't like about the people we like, while some of us are just like it's okay. The importance is that we all have to be open-minded and if not understand, at least try to respect one another's opinions. :)

Now onto the pairings. I understand that it does get boring if the same pair pairs up all the time, but oh wells, like someone mentioned above, some couples are in high demand. However, it would be REALLY nice to see them pair up with others as well. Honestly, I'm neutral with the couples mentioned, I don't love them, but I don't dislike them either. I've watched at least one of each couple's lakorns. For me, if it doesn't star my favorites, it all depends on the storyline and excitement that it brings.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I think it only gets (old, tiring, annoying, etc.) when they are pairing up people who doesn't match!! LOL that being said I don't think I can ever get tired of seeing

Ken / Ann
Aum / Aff
Grate  / Matt
Nadech / Yaya
Mark / Mint

I think these couples should always reunite. At the same time I like them playing with other actors too :)

:kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
when i fall, so i do forever. i love yadech and i would like to watch them back and back again. i will never never be tired of them whatever in lakorns, events, cfs or even daily life. we all have rights to voice, but it is better not to compare. every star or kookwan has their own fans base, no one would like to get judged or comparison by other fans. i love yadech and only want to watch their lakorn when they act together, so it is my problem. and for someone who doesnt like them, it is easy, just dont watch them and even no need to mention about them.

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i don't mind if the pairing is separated by a few years but one after another is so boring. same thing over and over again.

i'm really sick of these pairings

Nadech/Yaya
Great/Matt
Mark/Kim

they need a break. 

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Although Phet and Prang was paired up only once...i don't think I'll ever get tired of their pairing. Their chemistry is on fire<3

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Im tired to of the same pairing over and over. It's so boring to watch them reusing like every year. Like they don't really need to have KOOJIN. Let the actors and actress act with other actors. I Don't wanna be mean here or offense anyone but I used to like Naech and Yaya in DJA but than Aftr GRGR And through Roy Fund, I got very tire and bored of them because they are a good pair but always seem to have the same role over and over again. Same goes to Mark and Kim. They always pair up like every year. Which I do find this annoying Becuase they are being too overrated in ch3 and and Ch3 is supporting them too much. Like there's other actors in the Channelthat could be worth more promoting too. Again, accepting the same role over and over again makes me feel that some actors aren't being challenged enough. Like, most actors like to stick to the Khun Chai image more than a Villian praek. Great and Matt aren't boring to me. They do pair up a lot but they don't alway haven he same role over and over again.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Kim are too overrated but not Yadech? Or are you saying both pairings are equally overrated? Lol. If so, I agree with you. I don't mind if MK, NY and Great-Matt are koo jins, but please don't pair them up every year, especially if the genre is the same. :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For me ideally, a rotation of every 2 years. That way, they can be with other people and when they do meet up it's more exciting. I mentioned this a bit but they need to do it like K-drama. No matter how popular they are, they don't get pair one year later let alone back to back. It is rare that it happens that way. It's even worst, when the storyline is not good you resent the couple even more lol.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
onahc said:
Please no more Nadech/Yaya, Kimberly/Mark, Boy/Margie, Aum/Aff, Ken/Ann, Rome/Chompoo, etc. They need to mix them up, because it's getting old.
DAMN AGREE  especially nadech/yaya and kim/mark.. seriously .. IM TIRED :locked:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For KA the thing that I like is that their scripts are very different and their characters. I really don't think they were over rated they really deserved their awards together, both KA also had a good amount of lakorns with others too even if they were working together. I would love to see them again, its been 6 years and fans are still asking for them :)

Yadech they're super cute of course, I don't watch all their lakorns only the ones with good plots, but they seriously have too many lakorns I think to call them koojin wasn't fair especially when they were so new cause we didn't get to see the chemistry with other actors. I honestly think Nadech is not someone who needs a koojin since he has chemistry with everyone. I want Yaya to be on her own too when she doesn't need a koojin also, but so far she only has chemistry with Nadech. Really think they're overrated, if they are dating, go ahead I totally support them but then please don't have lakorns, offscreen and onscreen is too much.

Markim - always the same genre, similar characters, its really boring. But im glad they are working with others! Their chemistry is tolerable yet not explosive. Same as NY, Kim don't need a koojin, and if they are already dating, stop pairing together.

Ken Chompoo - i really don't understand at all. Are they popular in thailand? i dont think they are internationally.

Last edited:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I'm tired of the same pairing. Too much of the good stuff is not good. These actors need to branch out and work with other actors.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! I am sick of seeing Nadech and Yaya! Mark and Kim! Boy and Margie! They all do just fine with other talented actors and actresses out there so please give them the much needed break! For example I think Yaya matched James Ji better than Nadech because of the height difference and so forth! And Nadech matched Mew Nittha for those same reasons! I'd like to see Mark with Mint W. again! They did pretty good in their debuted lakorn "Love in Shadow"! I'd like to see Nadech with Taew again! They did well in "Lom Sorn Rak". :) Also, Grate and Matt need a break too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I just watch KC with Mark and Yaya and I've to honestly said that I like Mark & Yaya pairing more than them pairing with their koo jins :D Boy & Margie has been distanced from each other for too long to the point that they're not being close to each other anymore so I can't wait for them to be on-screen again. I like Great and Matt as individuals more than their lakorn together.