Who hates reuploads of your video?

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
I upload a Thai Boran and someone took it and claim it as her. I was very MAD....
This is the reason why I don't upload any more boran on youtube due to the fact that I spent so much time on it and someone took it within seconds.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I upload a Thai Boran and someone took it and claim it as her. I was very MAD....
This is the reason why I don't upload any more boran on youtube due to the fact that I spent so much time on it and someone took it within seconds.
You can still upload Thai Boran. You just have to put your signature in a spot where they won't dare crop it off.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
URGH! They're at it again. Re-uploaded my "Es Lauj-Koj Zoo Ntxim Hlub" video. That person reuploaded hundreds of videos in days. This is his/her youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/3hmongvideo You guys might want to check it out. Might have some of your videos. I hope telling him/her to take out the video worked. If not, I might have to get the producer to do it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Seriously that person have no life but to find videos and collect/re-upload it on his channel. Weird.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Seriously that person have no life but to find videos and collect/re-upload it on his channel. Weird.
Ikr. Such a low life and crazy. Trying to get views. Oh well, my Es Lauj video made the top when you search Es Lauj anyways. :D They can bring in the fricken competition!!