WHO LOVES SARNWORLD ?!

K

KawaiiTennyo

i love sarnworld its the most frienliest forum and everyone are so close here ... the admins aren't pricks and the mods aren't meanies in here =) yay!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i love sarnworld!! i came on everyday!! but now i cant come on as often due to school and work... wells anyways see ya on friday and the weekends! :D

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
I DO! I spend most my time here...when its not up and running i'll just sit and wait LOL :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
i LOVE it here because the people rules!
You cant find a cooler place filled with cool admins and mods! Muahahhaha
xD
[post="6926"][/post]​
yups yups.... muahahahaha. sarnworld gots lots of cool admins and mods.. puahaha :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

MiSs_Kay said:
Me love you long time Sarnworld...kekeke :lol:
[post="6793"][/post]​
hahahah ^_^ .. muddie like the MODS because you ARE the mod!! hahahh dorkos!! i love ya!!

Nameless

N i n j a
I want to sound cheesy too.

I love sarNworld for what it is, inspite of the few glitches that happens--that takes away our posts and stuff and drive a few people insane. J/k.

I like the environment here. Let's make it more active people. Question. Does that mean that the people who registered within the last week got kicked out from sarNworld? lol.

sarNworld sounds like an amusement park. sarNworld like happyworld.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ hahaha yeah i think they got deleted. yergie had to re-register.

This place is active like how s2d was...but only we've gotten more mature and don't argue over pathetic stuff. :D A carefree/caring environment... :eek: paradox! AHAHHAA

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
^ ooOooooOOoO how purty w/ the nice font and italic...hahahaha
[post="7236"][/post]​
and her spamming starts again hahah ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i do!!!! hahahahaa...... sarnworld rocks!!!! hahaa.... i don't get to post here much anymore because i ain't got internet at home aymore!!!! so sad..... hopefully soon!!!!!!! *cry*