Who won Prince Charming and Miss Hmong American 2008-09?

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
If you went to the Metro Dome new year, who won for Prince Charming and Miss Hmong American 2008-09?

I would like to see pictures???

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
Thank you very much....I knew Tommy was going to won...we helped trained him before practiced even started!!!

Congrats to Tommy Lee and Paj...

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i know tommy but totally forgot Tommy was going for Prince Charming. Congrats to him, but that's such a bad picture of him.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hey! the winner for miss hmong american was also a contestant for the river centre new year!!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah she is and there were two contestants from the river centre new year peageant in this hmong american new year pageant which is Paj Nra Xyooj and Paj Kuab Ib Yaj

hey! the winner for miss hmong american was also a contestant for the river centre new year!!

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
The one in held in Sac... uh no offense but she shouldn't have won. Sure she sang a folklore song but it was sort of horrible. I appreciate her for giving it a try but it isn't talent. It was just like 'Oh I am going to sing a folklore song to impress the judge.' I dislike the Hmong pageant (not the pageant but how it is run) Talent... uh... is there only dancing and singing. And for some, they couldn't even barely sing or dance.

Back to the topic. All in all, congrats to her and him. I never seen a Prince Charming pageant before, but I heard about it long ago. =)