Winners of 9 Entertainment Award!

cecilia

Staff member

i LOVE KRATAE'S dress too .. so pretty ^^

-- She's GRACE's sister, who's also part of THE STAR5 finalist too ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much ceci for posting ALL these pictures.
most of the dresses were average looking to me, but Nok still looks amazing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG YAY CONGRATZ TO AUM.. YAY.. AND TO ANNE AS WELL.. i wish kob won too .. or jintara... but oh well.. there will be a next time. ^_^..

many of the look stunning.. haha.. aum.. ananda... hehe..

ugh sorry but.. those skinny pants got to go.. theyre hekka above the ankle too.. >_< eeek..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2PM .. NICHKHUN...

hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe golf look so preppy while on the other hand.. mike is so gangster.. ^_^.. theyre both with their n'eks toey n peak.. ^_^

sorry but can someone tell me if the 9 entertainment award is like the oscar or grammy award?

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing tinah:)
Anne and Aum :clap:
I really love pancake dress she look gorgeous!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe golf look so preppy while on the other hand.. mike is so gangster.. ^_^.. theyre both with their n'eks toey n peak.. ^_^

sorry but can someone tell me if the 9 entertainment award is like the oscar or grammy award?
probably suphanahong award is like the oscars. 9entertain awards is just another entertainment award. dis is only their 2nd yr but they're already way extravagant lol da categories are in another thread

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
probably suphanahong award is like the oscars. 9entertain awards is just another entertainment award. dis is only their 2nd yr but they're already way extravagant lol da categories are in another thread

ahhh i see.. thanks diamend... ^_^...

--- OMG I JUST SAW ANDREW CRONIN... HEHE HAVENT SEEN HIM LIKE IN FOREVER..

HEHE I JUST REALIZED HOW CHIN IS DRESSED TOO.. i'm not quite used to him dressin like that.. but he looks good.. hehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow, I like the purple carpet. Is thre a reason why it's purple instead of red? Or is Thailand's color purple and not red when it comes to VIPs?