Yeahh SUMMER!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
sallysosilly727 said:
I AM SOO HAPPY SCHOOL IS FINALY OVER FOR ME AND SUMMERS HERE. CANT WAIT TO GO OUT. :w000t:

I JUST WANT TO LET THIS OUT :p
[post="118945"][/post]​
ME TOO!!! But i was done like a week ago...now i'm like :wavecry: cause i have to work full time for summer

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Where I am at, we only get like about 2-4 months of winter weather and the rest of the year goes from OK>>warm>>super freak'n hot :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Iamnowhere, at least you'll be making mucho dinero<<<cant complain about that right? :p

I'm just glad that it is finally here and ready to relax my brain for at least a few weeks before summer classes starts again ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I have 17 more days of school before my summer but I still have a summer program to go. I'm still study and working if I out of school.

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Where I am at, we only get like about 2-4 months of winter weather and the rest of the year goes from OK>>warm>>super freak'n hot :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Iamnowhere, at least you'll be making mucho dinero:p

I'm just glad that it is finally here and ready to relax my brain for at least a few weeks before summer classes starts again ;)
[post="118956"][/post]​

lol when u said where i am at... i was like who's name is that lmao :lol:... gosh i wish i had a break dammit. well i'm looking forward for july 17th :) i'll be flying up, up, and away...weeeeeeehhhhh ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:

Iamnowhere, at least you'll be making mucho dinero<<<cant complain about that right? :p

[post="118956"][/post]​
LOL me TOO. I live in the freaking desert!!!! Finally got some rain today... all three drops

noungning

Heartless
wow we've gotten rain for a week straight...floods everywhere! i hate the rain!!! :(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahahaha! YOU! LOL...Ning, dont forget to come pick me up>>>I'll try to be more flexible by then and maybe I'll be able to mold myself into one of your carry-ons :p

LOLOL...Iamnowhere, I feel your pain ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Oh, and if you cant figure out who I am...ummm just try to look for the best look'n creature there LOLOLOLOL :lmao: :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
hahaha omg really!?!? u must be like one of the new x-men characters... melts to mercury lol and fits into carry-ons lol :unsure:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahahah, well, you know...I have to possess some talents, but ehhh my role was not needed in this sequel... :lol:

Maybe, the next>>>I will try to make an appearance LOL B)

anjos

I cant believe summer is here already!!!!!! winter seem is sooo short to me.... but I'm look forward to summer.... my family will be travell all over the state.....

Rakniran

Still cold over here..Still have to wear my jacket everytime i go outside..Ohio got some crazy weather.

I cant wait til mid June..I'm hoping the weather will be warm at that time of the month..I cant wait..

anjos

Rakniran said:
Still cold over here..Still have to wear my jacket everytime i go outside..Ohio got some crazy weather.

I cant wait til mid June..I'm hoping the weather will be warm at that time of the month..I cant wait..
[post="119796"][/post]​

Kansas too.... one day it cold than the next day it hot...I dont know what is wrong in here.....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
school is not over yet till next week for me >.< finals.. next week.. butyea.. yay summer!! time to get tan and loose the winter's weight.. >.

it not summer for me yet. not untill june 7 when i get out of school. haha. well i also taking some summer classes at college. so i don't know if i will going to have an acutal summer at all. sucks to be me. T_T

noungning

Heartless
you wouldn't know strange weather until you live in the east coast!! i'm telling you! we had rain for a week and a half, and then it gets to 75 degrees... but sometimes it'd be 75 degrees today and tomorrow it'd snow... on nice sunny days, we'd sometimes get hail... gosh it's weird. but at least we don't get too many hurricanes and earthquakes! thank goodness.