You send it (need help )

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
This will sound stupid but i can't seem to work u send it at all. I want to share all the music that i have but when i try posting it, it doesn't work. Can somone please help me go through step by step on how to use u send it and post it here. I would really appreciate it. :sweat:

sulad

sarNie Adult
I can help you...

Step 1 : There's (Recipient email address) and (Your email address).
(Recipient email address) is to send who you want to send too. But is just optional, so you don't have to fill that out if you want. When you get to (Your email address) type up your email.

Step 2 : Click browse, and go get what you want in your files.

Step 3 : Just click the button (Send it), and it would load. When its done loading, the page will show you the link or url.

*Sorry if I'm not clear enough, or get you confuse*

.diane.

Media Fanatic
roodaimai said:
okey i got that part now how do i get it to this site?
[post="63216"][/post]​
after then you'll have a finished link or what they say "shared link"

1.) copy that by right-clicking and copy-shortcut on your mouse

2.) then come back to the forum and in your post you'll see something that says http://

3.) right-click and paste

or just paste it it'll create it's own clickable link.

:D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I thought your explanations were quite thorough and easy to follow there ladies...however, I do have a question...what types of uploaded files makes it become a potential ILLEGAL one?

.diane.

Media Fanatic
some i believe have filters they look for something like BRITNEYSPEARSLIVEDVD or something like that

it's best to keep it to like the title in thai or something similiar

my suggestion don't use dvdrip musicvideo :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
.diane. said:
some i believe have filters they look for something like BRITNEYSPEARSLIVEDVD or something like that

it's best to keep it to like the title in thai or something similiar

my suggestion don't use dvdrip musicvideo :)
[post="64447"][/post]​
Hey, thanks Diane, what about movies on DVD purchased from let's say Tai Seng? LOL

.diane.

Media Fanatic
oh that's fine, sorry i meant don't use the title with words like dvdrip, so don't put taisengdvdrip taiseng people aren't probably gonna filter :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thanks for answering and clarifying my questions Diane! ^_^

Besides the ones Amy has mentioned, do you know any other good uploading sites that are "safe" to share files?

.diane.

Media Fanatic
www.uploading.com

new but seems to work good it's a maximum of 300 mbs seems to be really fast downloads it works just like yousendit, browse means to go through your computer and choose the file you want to upload then press send to have it start uploading. when it's done uploading you'll get the upload link

not sure how long the files stay on there

i'll try to gather some more up and put the details on them ;)