Yai Bai Bah

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Oil and Mo has a new lakorn? coming soon..March 15th. Anybody know anything about it? I always wanted to see Oil & Mo together, my dream has come true! B) YEa! ;)

Yea! :D

candys

sarNie Egg
i know that this lakorn mo play as crazy lady...i dont know that she pretend or real. it should be good lakorn... love tangmo cant wait.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've seen some previews. Looks wacky. Mo is in an institute because she's crazy or pretending to be. No one knows. Oil plays a lawyer that believes she's faking it so he sets out to prove that she's sane.

I hope this doesn't turn out as sucky as that one lakorn with Saranyu, Yui and Brook about the asylum.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i was thinking the same thing. i didnt watch the lakorn thought but i think its called "lung ka daeng"

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Contrary I don't think that Lung Ka Dang sucked! It was really good, I thought Yui, Saranyu, Nok, Cee did a really good job! The only one who kind of sucked was the supposedly p'ek, Brook!

Is Brook in here? Nope, so this lakorn should be fine! No offense Brook Fans!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Mo looks cute and funny in that lakorn magzine...it has her face in three...lol but Oil is very handsome in here more than Kaen Lum Kong.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
So happy! Hopefully Mo hits jackpot in this lakorn! Hehe! She is so deserving! I'm really anticipating this lakorn although I have waited eons for it and I thought it would start last week but it starts this week! This is killing me and I have three exams this week! Come on, come one! :D

L

lalalek

Yeah, i also thought that this was a PJJ Lakorn.....how did it turn out to be Red Drama? lol.....i am still wanting to watch it even if it is in RS...... :D

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I saw episode 1 yesterday! It was really good! Interesting lakorn, n'ek is crazy...

Hopefully she turns normal at the end, maybe because she drowned she turns normal because of a major life event...

I don't know, seems like it.

Oil is so funny, he is not fond of Mo because she is crazy and causes water to fall on him twice, hehe! His father is the lawyer of the house and Oil just came back from out of the country...

Mo's father (Adopted father) has four children, Prae, Num, another lady, and guy. Prae is the quiet simple and kind one (but I believe corrupted on the inside because she keeps too much inside)... The three children dislikes how the father cares for Mo more than them because they are his children but Mo is not (which I'm not sure if she really is or is not because this is just episode 1).

The father seems like he is going to die and leave Mo in Oil's care because he doesn't trust anyone in the family.

I think so far, everyone is doing a wonderful job...THe lakorn has drama, comedy, and so much more. The two songs are wonderful!

Today is episode two!