❤️[CH7] Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpeun (Dara Video) : BigM Krit/Preaw Tussaneeya / Hone Thanakorn/Maggi Apa

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvvSSlyAY4M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vqx106molk6d

I watched their interview and soo quiet.. him and praew

He has no personality. Or he's shy? Serious personal?
I think they're pretty fun in this interview with him dancing. Praew's more on the reserved side though but that's just her personality sometimes. There is a cute moment of Praew wai-ing him in apology (for maybe slapping him in a scene) and he hugs her to show that it's okay.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think they're pretty fun in this interview with him dancing. Praew's more on the reserved side though but that's just her personality sometimes. There is a cute moment of Praew wai-ing him in apology (for maybe slapping him in a scene) and he hugs her to show that it's okay.

Big and praew are both more reserve...I don't really mean they don't have a personality but they don't really show it....I guess the other's just have a bigger sillier personal....I felt big and praew didn't really said much in the group interview. Even when they are alone together the host lead...while the other ppl I felt ping pong the convo evenly

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nk is kinda annoying .....typical over confident nk who thinks she's sooo smart and knows everything.....damn ch7 lakorns are digressing to more drama aggress nam nao

And action lakorn...

Typical Nk that always fight and questions pk but NEVER question the bad guy....sigh...

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hone scenes are the best. I love the scene where he deals with the wife beater and the wife beater is like are you my dad haha. P'ek and n'ek jealousy is so intense, p'ek really went for it during the force kiss . Also love the scene where they have to pretend to be a couple in front of the policeman. Seems like all the fun stuff happened last week, this week doesn't look too exciting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This week was not as fun as last week. The scenes where both pairs were stranded was good though. Hone's character is hilarious while he's in the back of the truck "you're a thief, how come you didn't tell me". The scene at Sia Puchong's birthday party should have been longer, they should have milked the fact that Hin and Han were dressed as women.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is such a fun, wild ride omg. I've never watched a lakorn where the leads decide that the best way to combat the villain is to become a robber just like him. The funniest part is where Sia Puchong gives Hin and Han a bad rep by spreading rumours and ruining their reputation by pretending to be them and raping and killing the people in the town and then Hin and Han decide to turn it back on Sia and use his old thief name to discredit him as well. They are actually doing a pretty good job messing with the bad guy and actually defeating him. Preaw and BigM have really good chemistry, their love scenes are goooood and they have tons of kisses. Danai is such a messed up villain, I can't believe he actually rapes Priew's mom.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Did this end already? I’m surprised that this lakorn ratings wasn’t high enough like their other country action lakorns.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really enjoyed this lakorn, it had everything from comedy, action, romance, and drama. The funnest part of this lakorn is the fact that the characters do unexpected things, you think something is going to happen only for the most random things to happen. I loved the whole Robin Hood-esque twist where the leads actually actively rob and thieve and the way they set about it to mess with Sia Puchong is hilarious. Even the villains' plans end up being funny, especially when the leads foil them.

The whole cast had good chemistry from BigM with Preaw and also him with Hone. All the supporting characters meshed well together and there were a lot of good scenes.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So I’m loving Preaw and BigM right now so I went back to watch this. I actually really liked this Lakorn. It was fun and crazy. I never knew what to expect. I usually don’t really like lakorns with this kinda storyline but this had every type of genre so I didn’t mind it.

Hone was very funny and I loved his scenes. Neks character was kinda annoying at first but eventually she got better. Pek was very quiet and kept to himself. I didn’t mind his character though cause him and Hone were pretty smart. They beat the baddies plenty of times but they also got beat a couple times but also got saved. I liked all the good characters for the most part. Sida, I actually liked her. She truly was a good person and just wanted to get saved.

One big thing that shocked me was Dinai! Omg he was so freaking evil!! I can’t believe he raped the neks mom and then killed her. Talk about crazy psycho lol. I feel like he was worst than Sia! I really thought Sida was going to die but I’m glad she didn’t. Anyways, I didn’t like BigM’s look in here. He’s so much cuter in other lakorns and in videos. This Lakorn didn’t do him justice. When he dressed up in his uniform, he didn’t look bad though lol.

Nek and pek had some great love scenes. It was way different than Bpeek Hong lolz pek actually was very loving to her. The feelings were mutual haha. Something different. I’m glad I went back and watched this. Makes me like BigM and Preaw even more!

Last edited:

Najla

sarNie Egg
Hi. May I know where did you guys find the link to watch this drama (plerng ruk plerng bpeun) I couldn't find any eng sub for this drama I just watched peek hong and I would love to watch their acting together in this drama too. Thanks :)

Najla

sarNie Egg
So I’m loving Preaw and BigM right now so I went back to watch this. I actually really liked this Lakorn. It was fun and crazy. I never knew what to expect. I usually don’t really like lakorns with this kinda storyline but this had every type of genre so I didn’t mind it.

Hone was very funny and I loved his scenes. Neks character was kinda annoying at first but eventually she got better. Pek was very quiet and kept to himself. I didn’t mind his character though cause him and Hone were pretty smart. They beat the baddies plenty of times but they also got beat a couple times but also got saved. I liked all the good characters for the most part. Sida, I actually liked her. She truly was a good person and just wanted to get saved.

One big thing that shocked me was Dinai! Omg he was so freaking evil!! I can’t believe he raped the neks mom and then killed her. Talk about crazy psycho lol. I feel like he was worst than Sia! I really thought Sida was going to die but I’m glad she didn’t. Anyways, I didn’t like BigM’s look in here. He’s so much cuter in other lakorns and in videos. This Lakorn didn’t do him justice. When he dressed up in his uniform, he didn’t look bad though lol.

Nek and pek had some great love scenes. It was way different than Bpeek Hong lolz pek actually was very loving to her. The feelings were mutual haha. Something different. I’m glad I went back and watched this. Makes me like BigM and Preaw even more!
Hi. May I know where did you find the link to watch this drama with eng sub? I couldn't find any eng sub

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi. May I know where did you find the link to watch this drama with eng sub? I couldn't find any eng sub
Hello, I speak and understand Thai so I didn't watch it with subs. I will be on the lookout and let you know if I can find it though for you. :)

Najla

sarNie Egg
Hello, I speak and understand Thai so I didn't watch it with subs. I will be on the lookout and let you know if I can find it though for you. :)
Okay thank you so much! ;) I think I need to learn thai language from now on haha.. again thank you so much for helping me