~~aSian-SOuLs~~

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Buddies!!! Welcome to aSian-SOuLs, I'll be uploading songs,music video and movie!
Please"DO NOT"
make "ANY" requests here. Please just pm me if link expires! All the album will be in rar format and it's my first time put file in rar, so if anyone have any problem, please tell me. I will lists all the album and favorite music video I have when I'm not busy. Thank you and enjoy! :D

Complete Projects

Music Video
Big Bang -La La La
Big Bang - My Girl
Big Bang - We Belong Together
Big Bang - A Fool's Only Tears
Big Bang - Forever With You
Big Bang - This Love
Big Bang - Good Bye Baby
Big Bang - Dirty Cash
Kangta - Vaness -Scandal
Mos&Kat - Yark Klub Pen Yang Derm Mai
Mos&Kat - Ying Jeb Ying Ruk
Se7en - Crazy
Se7en - Passion
Se7en - Tattoo
Se7en - Come Back To Me (Part 2
Se7en - I Know
Se7en - I Will Do Well
Se7en - I Wanna
Se7en - Chiri Boshi (Trash Star)
Se7en - One More Time
Se7en - Come Back To Me
Se7en - Come Back To Me (English)​

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Dubbed Khmer
Tom Yum Goong
Khmer

Korean
1TYM - One Time For Your Mind
1TYM 2nd Album
1TYM -Third Time To Yo' Mind!!
1TYM - ONCE N 4 ALL
1TYM - One Way
Rain vol.1 - Bad Guy
Rain vol.3 - It’s Raining
Rain vol.4 - Rain's World
Rain - Eternal Rain
Se7en - Just Listen
Se7en-24/7
Chinese

Vietnamese

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Tom Yum Goong (Dubbed Khmer)​

*Credit to www.tomyumgoongmovie.com(More infor about the movie) for the cover!

Starring Cast:
Tony Jaa as Kham
Petchthai Wongkamlao as Sergeant Mark
Bongkot Kongmalai as Pla
Jing Xing as Madame Rose
Johnny Nguyen as Johnny
Nathan Jones as TK
David Asavanond as Officer Rick
Jon Foo asWu Shu Fighter
Lateef Crowder as Capoeira Fighter

Synopsis:
Kham (Tony Jaa) whose life is turned upside down when an international mafia syndicate, based in Australia , captures his two beloved elephants and smuggles them thousands of kilometers away to Sydney. The two elephants are far more than mere animals to Kham and his father. They are part of his family and were being prepared to be presented as a token of devotion to his Majesty the King of Thailand. The only way Kham can possibly save the animals is by venturing into a foreign land for the first time.
Taking on a mafia group to rescue two elephants from a foreign country presents a huge challenge, even for a martial arts master like Kham. Despite the help of Sergeant Mark (Petchthai Wongkamlao), a Thai police Sergeant based in Australia , and Pla (Bongkot Kongmalai), a Thai girl forced into modern day slavery, the going gets tough. They must take on the ruthless gang of Madame Rose (Jing Xing), whose henchmen include Johnny (Johnny Nguyen), a Vietnamese thief and martial arts expert, and the hulking TK (Nathan Jones).Kham has no choice but to risk his own life for the animals he loves.

Khmer Language
Tom Yum Goong_01
Tom Yum Goong_02
Tom Yum Goong_03
Tom Yum Goong_04
Tom Yum Goong_05 End