Autumn in my Heart

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i thought it was a great ending because they can't be together then you can be together later. Next life not related at all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love this drama and i cried every time i watch it over. it never gets old except for the ending. one thing i didnt like about this drama. it was retarded. it was all to sad to end with such a tragic!

bee1210

sarNie Egg
i don't kno about u guys but i love this drama!!!! this drama was dubbed in hmong and i didn't like it nor watched it at all...........then when i watched the korean version........it was like HEAVEN!!!!! because i like the voice way better than the hmong version.........plus if i remember correctly the hmong version had cut out the ending and just ended where he and her sat by the beach and he carrying her and then she just died...........

true that the ending wasn't what we all expected but when you think about it, u kno it was coming sooner or later.............

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad they end it the way they did, because the families and friends were so selfish. I love this series.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
my mom cried her eyes out EVERY SINGLE episode! and yeah, the ending wasn't my kind of ending. but a lot of korean dramas tend to be melodramatic.

moilee

sarNie Adult
If he died because he wanted to...than it wasn't right at the end. But in his case, he was so sad after her passing and he didn't see the car was coming toward him. So, like she said "don't kill yourself because I'm dying"....and she made him to promise her...and he did promise her that he wouldn't do that. Also, she did forgive him after he got hit because she knew it was not an intend but an accident.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I actually felt satisfied with the ending. At least they are together now. I don't think he intended to commit suicide, as he did promised her and at every intention of keeping that promise. It seems to me like he was so devestated by her loss that he just sunk into total depressing. I guess it's a matter of debate if he wolud have been able to avoid that truck at the end or not.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think he wanted to suicide, it was just an accident. he saw the car or the truck, remember when she has a similar accident when she was young and... he looked surprise. i'm sure he wants to keep his promise but destiny and faith, he can't fight against...

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I really love this movie. But I've been wondering, if the the parents took her with them to America and raised all 3 kids together, would the two still have fallen in love? When the truth came out, the mom was blaming the dad for not taking the girl with them to America. And they wanted to taker her to America now and stay with her and let her go to college or something.

But the whole movie was so sad, sad, sad. . . I felt sorry for everybody.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I was "forced" by my besties to rewatch this drama together like 2-3 times and I got migraine headaches every time.
After 10 years+, I still do not dare to rewatch it again lol