Begin with an END

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Hi,reader!
I was boring sitting at home all day long so I make this short one for you guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cheer sat on the corne of her bed and think about what Cee have talk to her. He has send a message there he say her to meet him at the common restaurang where he likes to invite her when they arguemed.

Flashback

Who is she? why are you keep quest? yell Cheer while cry and hit Cee on his shoulder.
Cee grasp her hand as he said" Stop..Stop being a crazy like this...You don't have the right to yell at me and ask who she is when you came behind her.! Cheer knews from that moment that the girl she saw whit him the other day was his ex. She just look at him as he disappear from her room while the tears make their way down.

Next day

Cheer pack her clothes to get ready to her trip back to the UK. As she oppned the door, there she saw Cee with the biggest smile on his face as he handed her a bouquet. He apologize her and say that he will stop seeing with his ex and will marry her. The marrige always come up when she was to leave and as everytimes she get in to his words. She was too weak to say no to him when it's come to the word marry, she loved him so much.

End flashback

When Cheer was about to enter the restaurang, her phone sounded beep beep. She looked down to read the message: Sorry, I have to cancel the lunch with you cus something important come up, Cee. Cheer sigh, as she was about to go she catch a glimpse of Amy laughing. She wondered who she was with, she wanted to return but her heart doesn't want the same. She go further as her heart pound harder and louder, she doesn't want the guy to be Cee but as she saw the guy her heart stopped. Amy looked up at her wonder why she was standing beside Cee, Cee saw the looks on Amy's face and turned to the way Amy was looking. He stood up immediately as Cheer faked a smile, her heart begin to cry as she was faking a smile at the guy she loved all her heart and wanted to marry with.

I should have know long time ago that ours were begun with an end, she said breaking the silence. I don't want to wait anymore, this is too much already. Cee looked around the rasturang as the others was looking. You loved her all the time you been with me, Cheer said turning to look at Amy. She hold Amy's hand as she put something to her hand and make it to a fist. That is what Cee wanted to give you long time ago, she said turned to go. As Cheer disappeared Amy looked at her hand.

Cee, wha..what is this? Amy ask looking at the ring. Cee turned and was confused, he then run out wihtout saying a word. Outside the restaurang, he looked at which way Cheer go. Cheer! he call out as she turned to wave a good bye. Watch out! Cee scream and then BANG. His knee begin to weak as he run toward her.

ER.

Cee wonderd how Cheer got his ring that disappeared long time ago as he was waiting for the doctor to come out. It's have been 1 hour now and no doctor was comming out from the room. Amy calm him down, as he stood up the doctor come out. Is everything ok, he ask grabbing the doctors hand. Is was lucky that she got to hospital in time, the doctor said as he was looking at Cee he remembred his past patient. Aye!..Aren't you the one...Cee smiled as he saw the doctor that helped him 2 years ago. Thank you for help me one more time, Cee said. The doctor smiled of his thought, you two must be bound to be together. Doctor words make him confused, what do you mean? he ask. You know, the past two years she was the one who sitting here when you was inside and now she was inside and you was waiting, the doctor smiled and excuse himself to leave. Here, Amy said handed him the ring. What do she mean by saying this was what you wanted to give me, Amy ask. You remember, the past two years you waited me at the airport and i never come, Amy nods. I wanted to proposal you and go buy this, he looked at the ring. But i never got the chance, becuase of the ancident he said. You can do it now, Amy said teasing as Cee stared at her. Hay..I was just teasing, I know the day will never come...Mm.. I think i should go before he waited me too long and thanks for advice. No wonder she have this ring. Cee thought as he enter the room.

Cee hold Cheer's hand close to his cheek as he picked her hair from hers face. I never got the chance to say thanks to you, the one who warned me to wake and not close my eyes on that awful day. I never got to know how you looks like b/c i was dizzy and when i got the chance i made you feel the pain and hurted you. Just b/c i doesn't want Amy to feel lonely when hers b/f argumed with her, just b/c she was my ex...I never wondered how you feel and how much you hurted..I'm sorry.. as he said, the device that you watch the pulse sounded. Her pulse were going lower, Doctor!..Doctor !

2 month later.

Cheer sat as she have down many time on the corne of her bed and looked at the night get darker as she waiting for Cee to come get her. This time was different, this time she have a smile across her face and this time she know Cee wouldn't miss. She've wear a simple evening dress down to her knee and her hair was falling down beautifully. Her smile become wider as she heard Cee oppned the condo's door and his steps become closer and closer. For you, Cee said handing a bouquet. Are you ready to go? he ask and pecked her on her forehead as Cheer said: I don't want to go get the dinner, she leave him stunned at the bedroom and go to the kitchen. She waited him in the kitchen a few minut then Cee entered the room and was sureprise, she smiled and knew that she have make him confused minut before. I didn't say i won't had dinner with you, i had cook your favorite. As she put his plate on his seat, she feel his warm arm wrapped around her from behind. Cee, go sit on your sea....she stopped as Cee kissed her neck. You know, you are so beatiful today...sweety. he said, making her blush. Cheer, I'm sorry ....he was cut as Cheer turned to face him and her hand were on his lips. For making you hurt, she continued. You had said it the two month i was out from hospital that i can tell it by heart. Cee smiled, yahh but i want you to know that i really sorry, this is not enough right? Cheer look at him confused, what do you mean? Sorry is not enough for the time that i hurted you, he said with a sad face, Cheer hold his hand as she kissed his lips, she doesn't want him to be sorry now that she know he wasn't cheating on her with his ex. He returned her kiss and picked her on his arm.Cee, what are you doing, let me down. I'd say you sorry is not enough, I'll pay your pain with my love, my heart, my body and my everything. Wha...What?!..No, let me down..What about the dinner? she said knowing he won't let her down. We can eat the dinner to morrow but i can't wait to eat you, he said as he carried her and head back to the bedroom.

Hope you guys enjoy...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
made me cry, but glad he finally realizes that he was hurting her all those times and glad he wasn't cheating on her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
At first I thought it was going to be a sad end but I'm glad it turn out to be a happy end. Reading this story make me was to see these two again.