Bie's interview on Japanese magazine

viicky

sarNie Egg
Bie's on Japanese Magazine

Feel good and be honorable very much at , ( , a prince is ) , be the speech is appropriate with Bie the star, comes to are interviewed with us again , we will audible all story , Bie The Star, from himself.

Q: What's your favorite food?
Bie: Chicken fried i.e. KFC

Q: Favorite color?
Bie: White.

Q: which music that you likes most?
Bie: I likes every of music , but , that like most be Pops.

Q: So, your favorite hobby , be ??
Bie: to listen to music, sing songs, is to the Internet. I just can exercise. I like the best badminton.

Q: In fact , we see your looks good like this , how are you do ?
Bie: I go to fitness. Twice a week for about two hours in a one-time exercise.

Q: While , The very small , be how is a child ?
Bie: While , small children , I am stubborn , but , be playful child , I am strong child ( yes sir )

Q: Now you busy like this , and what is a holiday will think to do ? ?
Bie: persuade a friend comes to a house , , , listen to the music , thereafter , clean a room , because , awhile will have no the time do , a room will dirty. (laughs).

Q: is it ? , already will tour with a friend where else?
Bie: many, go to the sea , mountain , waterfall , go to everywhere that us can go to ( yes sir )

Q: Finally aspirations for the future and a message to fans of Japan
Bie: now , Japan is pop music center already , and I think I want to be a Pop dance singer , and after, I try in about Japan language , which study rather difficult to , but I will try.
Finally I want to tell , Japan is really beautiful country, I went to already

Part 2

Seem to be crowned , a prince rides a horse white for , Bie The Star, the reporter who Thai , a report is that , , while , the show ends that , singer , actor , a person that is famous , persuade come out admire crowdedly everyday , and we come to listen better ,

Q: otherwise , begin with , how are you enter the realm for the first time ? ( yes sir ) , ,
Bie : The Star of the show came to an audition for a TV. I did not win, but it has led to a debut. It is the singer's dream since I was little

Q: Now , get go to train the performance, and hear that , in about [ story ] takes place Japan on drama stage , there is speak or not with Japan language ?

Bie: about 7 hours a day practicing. Is there a line of Japanese is easy. Japanese know the BIDESU BOKUHA HAJIMEMASHITE. After OYASUMINASAI! (Laughs). OHAYO, KONBANWA, KONNICHIWA! I only know a little bit. (And last) SUGGOI! ! - Oh, that.

Q: ( Japan ) what are you think of ?
Bie: Doraemon ( answer immediately )

Q: Doraemon, is it ??? Isn't IK-Q-Zung ?? it's so well known in Thailand, isn't it ?
Bie: Yes I have known too.( yes sir ) saw it from the television ,

Q: In Japan, please tell me the impression that
Bie: TV and the Internet and in various media in Japan is that I'm seeing and hearing, but it is pretty amazing and fun to play and we really want to hear it.

Q: What is your impression of Japanese women?
Bie: cute! MV think I look really cute. Ayumi Hamasaki is like the type! White hair color is pretty long and have a nice personality. Japanese women in the thick eyeliner around the eyes.

Q: Could be that young people (laughs)
Bie: HARAJUKU! ?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thank but can you give me a little more of the info...can't understand some words much....