BLADES of GLORY!

Muddie Murda

smile...
OHH i laughed so hard when the coach was showing them the lotus on video for the first time. *BLAHP* Her head fell offf AAHAHAHAH oh man..
good times

Susie

sarNie Adult
it was a great movie especially that part when they were practicing hahaha "good night ya'll"-ferro "it's day time fool!"-heder

bee1210

sarNie Egg
this movie issssssss soooooooooo dumb..................BUT extremely FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............i remember that day when me and my older sis went to watch this while my other 4 sis and little brother went to watch spider man 3.....................the FUNNIEST part of the movie was when they were skating together and had to touch and see each other crotch..... :p :lol: :lol: :lol
that got me and my sis laughing so hard that everybody could see us hitting each other and fooling around.............of course like only 3 people were in there besides us..........LOL...........the part that look painful was when Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) slide across the ice bare chest.........and then when he got up.........OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!