[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was great, not draggy and pretty much everything was well explained and covered. Paeng is one screwed up ghost, she likes sitting around and watching her so called true love "do it" with Duen, if you loved him so much how could you stand to watch that act. I guess i couldn't hate Khun Luang nor Samon, they really weren't that bad it was just the spells that made him intolerable. Beautiful life lessons of parental love given and i couldn't help but tear up when Khun Luang died with his newborn daughter in his arms, its was such a touching moment. Rusty and Layla were so adorable and such great kid actors, they were quite convincing. Paeng didn't seem to love Khun Luang, its was just desire for a higher life and wanting what Chuen had. I guess Khun Luang saving her made her infatuated with him rather than loving him. I'm happy Rumpa got to fight back in the last episodes, i was so satisfied she stood up to Duen. Mai is hilarious with her crazy acts, she's crazy in both lifetimes, serves that home wrecker right! Paeng should have went to hell, being a dog just didn't feel like enough, i did feel bad for her in the end though. But at least Chuen's mom got to make Paeng drink the evil potion, that scene made me feel so satisfied as a viewer.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm really late, finally got around to this lakorn because I am not at all a fan of horror. I was very hesitant to watch it, I've been debating for weeks and finally decided to watch this. It's quite scary but not too bad. Noon certainly deserves an award. She played her role really well, a very obsessive, evil and desperate girl/ghost. The screaming really freaked me out. Though I love Rita, I do feel that Noon outshined her most of the lakorn. I really loved Rita in here, though she was really weak for most of the lakorn, when she finally woke up and fought for what was truly hers, I was so happy. I loved the scenes of Rita and the kids, it really touched my heart, every scene that they talk and was just the three of them. Rome's character is just a straight up douche, I was so disappointed, Duen was a desperate home wrecker, which annoyed me so much. Omg, the scene where Khun Luang died with his newborn daughter in his arms and his wife by his side, just broke my heart. I was crying as I watched it. One of the relationships that really touched me is the unconditional love of Lady and Chuenklin/Rampa. No matter how many generations and lifetimes, she always protected her daughter. It was really sad watching the moments when Rampa was crying and her mom couldn't physically be there, but just be there in spirit, brought me to tears. One of the sweetest and saddest lines was when Rita said to Rome that he died in her arms once and she wasn't going to let that happen again (something around that line). Rita and Rome had amazing chemistry as always. The little kids are so cute, especially little Lila. I loved how they say mommy and daddy, I find it really cute. Pope and Esther were really cute and had really good chemistry. I found their characters really fun to watch, I loved it every time Nu teased Pat, so adorable. They really need to pair up and have their own lakorn. They really match. Overall I really liked this lakorn, great casting and teachings, except for the horror, but it is a horror lakorn. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give this a 9.5.

I really hope for Pope and Esther to pair up in their own lakorn. I REALLY wish and hope that RTEAM pair up in a romantic comedy next time, no more horror, suspense or thriller. Just romantic comedy. :)