[CH3] Seur Sing Kating Bong

fanny

sarNie Adult
I dont see anyone post this up.
Pop and Sara will have lakorn from broadcast. Pop will dress like a girl (aka gathay)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Pop dress like a girl. Never thought of the two pair before, but I guess we will have to wait and see how they will look together. Glad Sara has more lakorn coming up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cute odd pair Sara she's 2 yrs older than Pop Thagoon, Sara born 1984 Pop 1986 

candy123

sarNie Egg
wow! I love both of them!! May I ask what is the english name of this lakorn? Is it something about "crazy cow and lion"? Thank you so mush. I know this is a comedy! 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Could this be one lakorn from the series Mafia Luerd Mangorn cus they have almost the same name.
If it's I would be so glad cus I want to see Sara there too.
But in the series why hasn't they list Pop up or they changed him with Por. Guess from theirs skin tone,555.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad they finally get to pair up, love both of them. Sara is beautiful and Pop is handsome. they should complement eachother well, both are tall. only 2 age different no biggie, they look the same age anyways. would be better if it was a drama lakorn instead of comedy. but will wait to see it. so glad Sara and Pop has more lakorns coming out.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I've only saw pics from IG... but did not know that this lakorn is actually of Pop & Sara... :3  How interesting.. I like the two <3

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just start to watch it today, mostly for Pop though...And it was fun and I enjoy it
The story is about the 4 orphan brothers who live in Fahthaya with 4 different personality..They work for the boss called Vithu to get rid of the bad mafia gangs 
And Sara is the daughter of the boss, the relationship between Pop and Sara is cute and crazy LOL, their first meeting is adorable
So bad, they both are talent actor but they stuck in not so good project