[Ch3] Unknown (Sonix Boom): Mario Maurer/Taew Nattapohn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
cr. yuyuivara

Mario and Taew will have a new lakorn under Chu Chudapa's production. No news on title and plot yet. They say it's a romance lakorn set in modern times.

I'm excited for this reunion. Mario and Taew were my favourite pairing ... until watching Mario with Yaya. Wish Taew cooled it with the injections though, it's becoming increasingly distracting to watch her onscreen. It's a pity, she used to be so pretty.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Wow, seems like most of Mario’s last few dramas are with Sonix Boom? And somehow I thought his next n’ek might be Bella.

They were so-so for me in Rising Sun but wouldn’t mind watching them together again.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Glad they reunited again. look forward to it. still waiting to see Taew&Pope, Taew&Great. will it ever happen?!?!

nat12

sarNie Adult
Glad they reunited again. look forward to it. still waiting to see Taew&Pope, Taew&Great. will it ever happen?!?!
I also wonder the same thing.:confused:
Great is currently shooting with Namtarn.
Pope is still stuck with Bella.;)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! I loved watching Mario and Taew back in the day in Plerng Torranong. Happy to see them together again and with Sonix boom too. Hopefully they get a mature type of plot.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still waiting for my Chario reunion :sad6:I never actually watched their two previous lakorns together. I don't think the first one was subbed and I wasn't really interested in The Rising Sun series. Hopefully, this one is good. I haven't finished a lakorn what feels like ages. Though I do hope to check out Bad Romeo at some point, assuming it's subbed.

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
cr. yuyuivara

Mario and Taew will have a new lakorn under Chu Chudapa's production. No news on title and plot yet. They say it's a romance lakorn set in modern times.

I'm excited for this reunion. Mario and Taew were my favourite pairing ... until watching Mario with Yaya. Wish Taew cooled it with the injections though, it's becoming increasingly distracting to watch her onscreen. It's a pity, she used to be so pretty.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I like both of them and glad Taew get to work with this company but same pairing is boring , rather see her pair up with Pope or Great. (which seem impossible now )and want to see Mario with younger Nek’s: Oom, Yada, PP, Gina, Nicha, heard it’s a dramatic storyline, rather see them in rom com lakorn better. Taew just play so dramatic role in Kaen is frustrating to watch which is boring rather see her in light story line but I’ll tune in because like both of them

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Awesome! I’ve been waiting for another Mario and Taew reunion for the longest time. I’m anxiously waiting for the summary.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm still waiting for my Chario reunion :sad6:I never actually watched their two previous lakorns together. I don't think the first one was subbed and I wasn't really interested in The Rising Sun series. Hopefully, this one is good. I haven't finished a lakorn what feels like ages. Though I do hope to check out Bad Romeo at some point, assuming it's subbed.
As a fan of them too, especially of Mint's, I just don't think Ch. 3 wants to invest in her career anymore like that for some odd reason. Only bc it was all reported back then due to the unexpected success of Chario and their Two Spirits drama, Sonix wanted to work with them specifically again for the Doctor drama but Ch 3 said no, they wanted Kimmy instead to lead.

With that said, I'm looking forward to the Taew and Mario reunion! I personally didn't like Rising Sun for any of the couples lol chemistry didn't really shine for either couples.

nat12

sarNie Adult
As a fan of them too, especially of Mint's, I just don't think Ch. 3 wants to invest in her career anymore like that for some odd reason. Only bc it was all reported back then due to the unexpected success of Chario and their Two Spirits drama, Sonix wanted to work with them specifically again for the Doctor drama but Ch 3 said no, they wanted Kimmy instead to lead.
I’m sad for Mint. :( Usually pairings that work would at least get one more chance to be paired again. And the little bit of Thong Ek that I watched, I really got similar vibes of Two Spirits so I kept thinking I wish it was Mint as n’ek. I don’t dislike Kim, just that thought came to mind.