[Ch7] Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah (DaraVDO)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wat a surprise kwan in dis lakorn didnt hav fake nail...i remember in every lakorn she played i always see her fake nail even thou she played as a poor n'ek...dis lakorn she only jus polish her nail...somthing abt kwan n her nail

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
wat a surprise kwan in dis lakorn didnt hav fake nail...i remember in every lakorn she played i always see her fake nail even thou she played as a poor n'ek...dis lakorn she only jus polish her nail...somthing abt kwan n her nail
Kwan20 told me that because she got the iPhone she stopped having fake nails.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was really boring and dull. I like Guy but this lakorn will not help his career at all. The only entertaining part was when they were in Lop Lae kingdom other than that it was boring and repetitive. I felt bad for the guy that loved Green's character, he was an ass sometimes but he truly loved Green. Their slap kiss relationship was interesting too bad they killed him off. In fact they were my favorite couple here. I expected more from Guy and Kwan's couple and Aof and Nao's couple was annoying. DaraVDO is really lacking lately, haven't seen anything good from them since Ruen Sorn Rak. Even Kantana is more interesting, at least their lakorns are improving. DaraVDO is going for the worst.