❤️[CH7] Jao Sao Jumloey (Media Scene): BigM Krittarit/Hana Lewis

I love all the teasers released. I swear I watched them at least over 10 times. CH 7 is doing us so good releasing this and Mookda/Kem's lakorn next week.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ok, the behind the scene picture bigm shared on IG is actually convincing me to watch this now. I’ve never watched any of Hana’s dramas before so I’m excited to see her acting. And BigM is sexy enough to keep me going LOL

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
been enjoying ep 1 yesterday...BigM and Hana chemistry is no joke, and BigM really portraits the bad guy vibe well (even he's just being cheeky), but I dislike the styling and hairstyle for Hana a bit, hope they put that away soon :fighting3: i enjoy their editing and the osts too, this one give feeling like promising to me :thumbup:

anw I'm all stuck with Ch7 lakorn this week lol

been enjoying ep 1 yesterday...BigM and Hana chemistry is no joke, and BigM really portraits the bad guy vibe well (even he's just being cheeky), but I dislike the styling and hairstyle for Hana a bit, hope they put that away soon :fighting3: i enjoy their editing and the osts too, this one give feeling like promising to me :thumbup:

anw I'm all stuck with Ch7 lakorn this week lol
Yess! First ep was good! I like how they got to the point and so many scenes with the leads.
I get what you're saying about her hair. She was drugged so her hair is what it is. I really hope thats not the hairstyle they're keeping throughout. She looks so good during the flashback to Tuscany and in the trailer where her hair was done.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw this and Mookda/Kem’s on ch7 YouTube channel. Say what? Am I late? Since when did they start uploading lakorns to YouTube? I’m so happy, finally get to watch Ch7 without having to use watchlakorn.

I just saw this and Mookda/Kem’s on ch7 YouTube channel. Say what? Am I late? Since when did they start uploading lakorns to YouTube? I’m so happy, finally get to watch Ch7 without having to use watchlakorn.
They haven't released the new episodes unfortunately. It's a good that both dramas are being subbed. If you want to watch ch7 drama raw, bugaboo.tv has all released episodes. It's a new discovery for me but I'm happy ch7 is taking initiate in providing easier access to fans. Watchlakorn is also a great platform but I really do mind the ads on the website.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know it is typical lakorn trope...but I'm annoyed and turned off by the FL always slapping the ML...

I'm not into the violence between the leads regardless of how mean the words are.

I feel they can upgrades....upgrade.... wrist grabs/slaps

I never seen hana...Hana... Big M has diff. Grown on me

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Enjoyed ep. 1 so far. Hana & BigM seem to match well.

The plot feels like those old lakorns from back in the day.
I hope there's nothing draggy about it. I like the atmosphere in the rural area much more than in the cities.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I caught up to the most recent episode and I can't pick who's more annoying between the ex (who's more like a stalker), the imposter "friend", the annoying childish "brother", the screeching step-mom or the greedy gangster neighbor.

The only reason I'll keep watching this is because I like Hana & BigM's chemistry... The plot is typical cliche contract marriage.

I caught up to the most recent episode and I can't pick who's more annoying between the ex (who's more like a stalker), the imposter "friend", the annoying childish "brother", the screeching step-mom or the greedy gangster neighbor.

The only reason I'll keep watching this is because I like Hana & BigM's chemistry... The plot is typical cliche contract marriage.
Agree! The teasers looked promising but the actual is not up to par. They need more scenes of the leads. The most recent episodes didn't do justice. The ratings are also tanking. Hopefully, they'll pull in more views with more screen time of the Hana and BigM.
I guess one thing I didn't expect was May=Mek. How terrifying!