Cha Her's new movie [2011]

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
This one looks more interesting that his previous ones.
It looks more realistic and the quality looks better.
Not sure if I wanna watch it or not cause for sure I'm
gonna cry my eyes out. But I think he should do different
movies. He's done too many war movies. He should try for
different roles too. Have you guys noticed that most of
the War Movies are based towards the end of the war
where the Americans leave and we're left to defend for
ourselves. There's barely any about the start of the
war and the Crazy War(With Paj Cai and the French or w/e).
I wonder where they shot this film though. I don't think the
Laotian and Vietnamese would allow them to do a film like
this in their area.

val

sarNie Adult
i say they should try going at a different route when comes to movie. hmong are getting better with their qualities. but there are too many movies about war that is out there. the way i see it is that they are all basically the same story, that is rewrited over and over. even the scripts/lines are somewhat similar. also the non-war movies are all the same nowadays.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I think its ok once in a while...
but to have almost the same thing over and over is kind of boring and with the same guy too...
they should have done something else...
I've never seen any of Cha's war movie... just know him because people talk about him all the time and seen trailer only...

memelee

sarNie Egg
what's up with Hmong people lol
When they make a good movie, all their movies are all about the same plot. sometimes with the same characters too. kinda stupid.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
what's up with Hmong people lol
When they make a good movie, all their movies are all about the same plot. sometimes with the same characters too. kinda stupid.
That is very true...
movies were good back in the 90's
when Xab's movie... I believe it was the, khib ciaj khib tuag, came out... every movie was like that... all went comedy until they now made no sense and is totally random! Then one war movie comes out and becomes popular in the hmong community and now its all coming out.
wish they would go back and make meaningful movies like back then...
movies that would actually make me cry.
the only category of movies that hmong are making right now are, comedy and war(action)...
:(