Chinese Hmong Dubb

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I'm searching for this old hmong dubbed chinese movie. The storyline I can't really remember but it goes as the mom leaves her kid to her husband's family(I forget why). The husband is dead I think and they don't like her. There was a song that she used to teach him and he's always singing it. Thanks

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummm...well...idk there's lots of lakorn that has the same storyline...r u talking about vicky zhao's movie dubb by hmong productipon???

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
Are you talking about the one Brigitte Lin play where her husband tried to kill her and thought he succeed. Then he took the son along w/ her money to go live w/ the grandparents. Later on, she came back, "alive" and killed her husband and went to jail. Then many years later, her son grew up and came back to look for her singing the song that his mom use to sing to him. So that she will recognize him?

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Are you talking about the one Brigitte Lin play where her husband tried to kill her and thought he succeed. Then he took the son along w/ her money to go live w/ the grandparents. Later on, she came back, "alive" and killed her husband and went to jail. Then many years later, her son grew up and came back to look for her singing the song that his mom use to sing to him. So that she will recognize him?

I don't know but I want to know the title of the movie and see if it is the one.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
there is another one where the mother got pregnant with the kid but the father's parents wouldn't let him marry her so she takes the boy away but later the family comes looking for them because the new wife couldn't have kids...so they took him away and she fell down the stairs and hit her head so she became crazy...the song that they always sing is a mother song...and the boy had a little teddy bear...at the end the boy goes back and finds her

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
there is another one where the mother got pregnant with the kid but the father's parents wouldn't let him marry her so she takes the boy away but later the family comes looking for them because the new wife couldn't have kids...so they took him away and she fell down the stairs and hit her head so she became crazy...the song that they always sing is a mother song...and the boy had a little teddy bear...at the end the boy goes back and finds her
I think this maybe the one. Do you know the title?

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I have the movie somewhere...can't remember the name though...also...I thought I saw the original chinese version with sub on youtube somewhere a long time ago