Darvil's Learning Center

darvil

sarNie Adult
WELCOME to Darvil's Learning Center

I will be posting documentaries and videos that is deemed to be interesting BY ME. No Criteria or rules or anything.. Just gonna post stuff I like and I think is cool.

Here's the first download.

Its called The Bangkok Hilton

Info Link for The Bangkok Hilton

Download Link for The Real Bangkok Hilton (Right click and Download)

This is basically a BBC Documentary about a notorious prison for drug traffickers. As you might or might not know, Thailand is extremely harsh on drug traffickers. This video shows you a little insight into how they live and what kind issues they go through.

2nd Documentary I'm posting is called Heretic-BBC Documentaries About Controversial Scientists

Its a BBC2 program.

Here's a quote about the program "Having the courage and the belief to go against established reason, visionary or heretic? BBC2's new series now unearths the scientists who stood their ground."

Heretic - 1 of 6 - Jacques Benveniste.avi(Right click and Download)

Heretic - 2 of 6 - Linus Pauling.avi(Right click and Download)

Heretic - 3 of 6 - Rupert Sheldrake.avi(Right click and Download)

Heretic - 4 of 6 - Hans Eysenck.avi(Right click and Download)

Heretic - 5 of 6 - Robert Jahn.avi(Right click and Download)

Heretic - 6 of 6 - Eric Laithwaite.avi(Right click and Download)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Added 2 more documentaries.

Invasion of Jellyfish in Japan

Basically how an upsurge of Jellyfishes are destroying the fishing industry in Japan. Very very interesting as it goes into details.

The Boy With The Incredible Brain

This one is the story of a British savant who retains the ability to communicate with the world. Normally savants are geniuses who lose all their social skills and the ability to tell us what is going on in their head. This documentary is definately a keeper as it shows how different the human brain works for these geniuses.